kept woman fiasco

I was drinking all alone one slow night at club IKON’s in Kiambu. The dry spell was killing me so I let my eye rover scanning whether there was any other loner Bosch I could try to vibe for potential dwfy.
It didn’t take me long to spot this mama who looked like she was in her late twenties. I am not very good in pick up lines but I remembered one that my friend Sam had greatly recommended. I mustered enough courage after downing two more GK and approached her.
“hi there, I was there drinking at my table and I felt bad seeing you all alone” . that was my line then things went downhill from there. " I asked her whether she would down another one on my bill and beckoned the waiter. I then informed the waiter to bring me my Gk from the table I had been sitted. After an embarrassing silence due to lack of vibe from my side, I decided to test Sam’ s lines.
“Would you like to have sex with me” that’s me asking. You should have seen her face ! " What are you taking me for. Do you think am here to solicit for clients! " She was getting loud and mind you it was around 8.30 p.m. so others revellers were looking at us bemused.

7 Likes

Endelea please.

2 Likes

malizia hiyo vybe na si priss

1 Like

hehehehe…learn the game of seducing …i can train you at a fee…with practical lessons

Gaaaathooo! [SIZE=1]Maina kageni accent. [/SIZE]

enhe…

Atsi?
Unataka kukamua huyu mjamaao_O

4 Likes

Heheeee. After all the mistaris @Ka-Buda has posted here, you couldn’t screen shot?

Ehe, Continue…

3 Likes

There and there I coiled my tail between my legs and moved far away from her table. I continued drinking in solitary for close to one hour n nursing my wounded ego. At around 10.00 p.m, the bisch approached stealthily to my table and I geared myself for another tounge lashing.
" sorry for my earlier outburst" she said. Jeez… this was now getting interesting. " If that’s your way of picking women its very lame". I silently cursed Sam for turning me to a laughing stock. She then said…" If you are willing to buy me one more, I will consider this as an apology since you are even unable to jitetea".
I beckoned the waiter again and told her to bring what she was taking. Then out of nowhere since the silence was deafening again, She told me " " Do you think you are any good or you are just air". You should have seen me greening. Kumbe Sam’s line could work as well.

6 Likes

Getting better, I like the twist. Endelea… [ATTACH=full]23697[/ATTACH]

12 Likes

Wewe ni fisi kabisa … congrats kama ni mimi singekunywa hapo tena

You greened like this? :D:D:D:D

12 Likes

grinning. Ferk auto correct

enhee…endelea bana

boss wacha kupeana hekaya nusu nusu kama njugu unatupea. wekeleya yote mara moja

2 Likes

hehehe…
you sound just like me but since i dont angukaanguka i get laid or a slap in the face.
ungemjibu i thought so(you were here to get laid) i wasnt buying i was just borrowing

Jinga hii…unapeana hekaya kama dose ya MDRT. Endelea ama uing’oe serreee

Yes grinning like that Emoji by Mathais.
I then had a good look at her. This was to determine whether she was a good prey or I was the one being devoured. I started vibing her slowly since the Gk had started loosening my tongue. I asked her what she did to serve the nation and she told me she operated a bureau in Nairobi which basically means she was a typesetter and did some photocopying jobs. Ahem.
We talked for some time till she said it was time to leave since it was getting late and had some pending jobs at her job. Nano kama Mimi nikatae. She had wonderful thighs though were covered by bluejeans. Manyonyos were well covered by a low cut bra and I couldn’t wait to devour them. " I hate Lodgings " She whispered. “as a matter of fact, why don’t we go to my house” she added. Fisis and Fisiresses, Negrowegrow was about to be sausage fungwad!

1 Like

kabuda reicarnate