Kfcb new requirement for taking film, even taking cellphone videos will require license

Apparently taking any film/video (including with a cellphone) for public viewing (including posting it publicly on fb/twitter/instagram) now requires a filming license (5k/ film/video): [MEDIA=twitter]995968124720689152[/MEDIA]

sex tape ?

Now this will be a cash cow for law enforcers. Ukionekana na camera mtaani ni balaa bila license. Hii ni shida na serikali inasema kazi kwa vijana.

The license fees collected inaibiwa na cartels ata before ifike treasury.

Wakitaka pesa ya filming they should have a one time recording licence fee charged at purchase of any recording device. But knowing how cash greedy the government is, they will insist on an annual fee.

But Kenyans ni nani, we will resist this with everything we got including Judge Odunga.

Last I heard was that the license for filming in the CBD was charged at Ksh. 1000. Did this change or nah?

Hii ni upuzi. Seems like the government is intent on milking innocent Kenyans all around smh

KFCB is like the mafia. You pay them to protect yourself from them.

What has the KFCB ever done (for film makers) other than impose arbitrary charges, and make film makers’ work more difficult? …and watching gay movies then banning them so the rest of us can’t watch them!

hii tunaenda kortini

Wanaziban na tutaziwatch tu

That Act is meant to shaft filmmakers
[ATTACH=full]170723[/ATTACH]

Apparently taking any film/video (including with a cellphone) for public viewing (including posting it publicly on fb/twitter/instagram) now requires a filming license (5k/ film/video
Mwenye ameona hii kwa hiyo statement, kindly direct me there, otherwise hii ni porojo tuuuuuuuuuu!!!

True I only watch movies that have been banned by the board. I watched wolf of wall street, 50 shades of grey and movie 43 after they were banned.

Gecko na ile website yako ulikuwa inahitaji license ama ni pesa ya hosting iliisha?

Ferk this guy and his bullshit.

Kenyans should start using there MP’S and have this KFCB shut down or reformed.