Kibera!

huyo kijana na kichwa yake ime paskua na G3. It happened yesterday in Mathare guy went after a police officers gun.

1 Like

Watu wa woodley tumewekwo under lock down, apparently for ur own safety.

1 Like

Halafu huko mtu inshow mpic …

[ATTACH=full]119044[/ATTACH]

[I]Koro ganister’s en ang’o?

[/I]

9 Likes

Kisumu has many young people who are unemployed. They always look for the tiniest of excuses to cause problems, but the city has a lot of potential to be honest. Sad.

8 Likes

Walai… Niko woodley which is next to kibera and sounds like Syria right now… Darn

2 Likes

Ulihama Kayole sasa unaishi Woodley? Mbogi yako si inakusaka?

9 Likes

na hizo mawe kuwa hutokanga wapi bcoz when ur driving or walking hazionekani mahali lakini riot ikianza zinafika pap

2 Likes

Very reckless journalism.

3 Likes

I believe siku hizi county government inaweza tumia hiyo potential vizuri if they knew what they were doing. Devolution ndio kusema…hii mambo ya national government comes after county. Nasikia Kericho county it was a one horse race…for obvious reasons. The guy means business.

1 Like

kwanza hapo kondele guys just idle the whole day playing pool ama umakanga

It’s like they are waiting for all the negativity that can come up. The entire article is full of bad vibes but sisi kama Wakenya true we’ll maintain peace and disappoint them.

Mawe huwekwa kwa briefcase.

1 Like

I have 0 idea manze…its crazy

I have a feeling that the reporting of the violence in kisumu has been suppressed by the local media

1 Like

There’s a reason why local media is giving these alarmist stories a wide berth. Let’s try not to share them as it will instigate other communities to retaliate.

2 Likes

HUndreds of gunshots izo sides za pipeline/kayole /donholm since 11pm cant tell area specifically …na haziishi

Ningejua …

Yap, currently spreading peace messages whenever I get the opportunity.

Pipeline and Kayole are hardly in the same direction.