Kibera!

Uber dere wangu na mzinga amenisho … He got his ass turned back pale prestige mall. Crap. GSU nao

1 Like

Update: Been quite for bit now … Hopefully that will last. Police helicopters with flash lights still rooming. Wider kibra area.

1 Like

Did u read that statement well my friend… Whats the meaning of a / in a sentence. Ave also added i cant tell the specific area that the gunshots sound is coming from. It could be in Mlolongo.

1 Like

They should go further and give Raila and Nasa a TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT.
The only words that will come out of that loser war lord’s mouth is incitement. The clueless Kalonzo will take cue.
If Kondele youths have voluntarily chosen to occupy those body bags, let them do so without the courtesy of a camera audience. The last thing we need is gory images spreading all over and possibly inciting more people.

9 Likes

:D:D:D
They won’t get your point.

1 Like

Not even Raila, any politician!

1 Like

Violence is kisumu means no job creation, no food, jobs, peace etc …it defeats what raila has been fighting for all this time… I feel like raila has a personal responsibility to calm his supporters

7 Likes

kesho those areas will be under complete lockdown

He said he can’t control his supporters, but I wish he could try.

3 Likes

There was a guy who came here asking about a brother and a job in Kisumu. He was abused like brukenge

4 Likes

He can!!!.
Awache uwongo!!..if he can convince them to vote for him why not convince them to not fuck up the country…he is most definitely enjoying this destruction in secret

10 Likes

I really doubt this, with the likes of Linus Kaikai, a die hard Raila sympathizer in charge of what gets to be aired, it’s only that the events took place late in the night and probably their journalists couldn’t risk going out in the night. Now it’s daybreak, be sure you will see on your screens coverage of any demos that will take place.

1 Like

How I loathe that Kaikai dude…he so biased. He was irked when Muthamaking skipped the debate.

He can! His supporters takes his word as law and he knows it n that’s why ka-looser told them to stay calm til they are called to action…

I think media have been given strict instructions not to show chaotic protests to avoid inciting people and they have to follow orders.

2 Likes

protests are not carried out at night those are criminals out to cause havoc to peaceful citizens they should be dealt with accordingly

3 Likes

Like @MaryJane confirmed yesterday NASA actually sent sms asking their supporters to come out, we all know what that means

2 Likes

Exactly. I am pretty sure that this country is far much important than an individual. Besides, the president must also calm the anxiety of his over zealous supporters!
Failure to do so, a very strong hatred and a permanent divide among Kenyans will be in similar proportions like Hutu & the Tutsi.

1 Like

[MEDIA=facebook]id=10214755884156506;type=video[/MEDIA]

Be safe, Maan!

1 Like