Kids are having it...yes high school kids are having sex....big time

Do as you please. Your choice. I made that comment in jest, you clearly missed the point by 1 million miles. Infact I should have tagged my MGTOW brethren, they would get it but I hate tagging people.

Lakini man… These 20-23 wako tu sawa. If you exercise due caution as you would with other girls, tests, protection etc utakuwa poa. Shida ni kuenda tu na flow yao. Ati coz hadai cd, unaslide tu. Weh! Utaona moto

Wall hitters mko na sexual aggression, hawa youngin wana sexual energy. Both are good for different reasons. Na pia najua hawa vijana wanawapeleka mbio sana. Hakuna brakes. Wanajua mko late 30s na wanataka kuwabomoa kama Sany

Kwanza tangu lockdown ianze ,wamama na waschana wote wa mtaa wame embrace hii story ya morning run sana.
Every morning kitu 6 wote wamevaa tight tight tight yoga pants na jacket wamefunga kwa waist kufunika matter core.
Kesho pia Mimi siachwi nyuma hoodie check, air Force 1 check, sweat pants check.lazma niangukie a 20 year old sub Saharan female.

i dont see anything new, teenagers have always had high libido. i studied in mixed school, and shagging was taking place daily. as the school captain my “territories” were respected. things only went a bit overboard when a teacher decided to smash a student and was outed to the principal.

Mimi nililipia girl child wangu shidano … siwes risk kuitwa guka sahii. I know its messed up but that’s just the reality we living in. Ni hayo tu.

Ni Kubaya…
Shule Zifunguliwe Faster warudi Boarding school …
Hapa Mtaani wataumizwa na Mafisi …

All I know is that married women today are dishing it kapsaaa and to young broke Ben10s.

Kila mahali nimeona spring chicken wakipewa injection it has resulted in chaos gurls just become straight quid pro quo, raped and also ka infection hakatakosekana. Its a case of damned if you do damned if you dont.

You got that right…na shule ka rumour kaki sambaa that your good at tapping ass…all the curious virgins and horny girls line up to get a taste of your goodies…unaweza nyanduana uchoke na ma dem.

Imo, it’s a good thing. Sexual liberation is a form of feminism. Bora it’s consensual and enthusiastic, watu wakulane.

mmmh,sometimes the problem roots from somewhere else,not necessarily the raising.
Have this cuzo,babake ni chui kando.He is the kind that will call you aside and warn you whenever he sees you even smiling with a she/he or even just saying hi for 5min.
But with all that,bado my cuzo alipachikwa mimba.Now the village is asking,what went wrong.

There must be a lot the society is missing about teenagehood,that the old generation needs to update. Like a computer,after about 2 yrs,it becomes obsolete,so does teenagehood.After about every 10yrs,things change,a lot.

On the Kazo,pole sana.She trust you cn help,so please help her.With the teenagers if these days,if you disappoint her,kamba ndio wanajua solves it.

I have a few friends with these Ben10s…each time nikiingia Jamu they try to sell me the idea. Naaaaaah can’t be with a young boy even when I was single. Hiyo utoto yote siwezi entertain but like you say…

Many things stem from sex education. Kids at 15 and 16 have high libidos and are not into using condoms prevalently. Others have no idea how a condom is even used. Sex education should be taught early enough otherwise mtakuwa mkilia kila siku hapa

This story should feature in “HOW IT’S MADE” series…coz they dont know but that’s how bitter singo mathas who want to settle at 30 are made.

What I know about the Ben-10 arrangement is basically about sexual satisfaction and adventure. A woman in her late 30s maybe be having boring sex at home. She is used to the same routine with the husband. Other times maybe the husband is not satisfying her. To solve this she looks for a ben 10 who has the stamina of a raging bull. One who can take her through a 3 hour marathon sex something hubby at home cant do. The ben 10 is also adventureuos showing her different sexy styles hubby at home cant do. With that she gets to keep her marriage and her satisfaction in check!!

WIN-WIN SITUATION!

So Kihika has a point however much the religious functions and society at large are hypocritical about her bill.

I agree. There is something horribly wrong and we need to address it. We can’t continue to pretend we are living in the olden days. These teens are going to be worse than the SQs we have today. I truly don’t know where we are heading to. What is the bloody role of the women ‘rapes’?
Maybe hiyo strictness ya your uncle went overboard. Teens love rebelling. Most suffer from an ID crisis, they don’t know whether they are adults or kids. Of which most of us believe they are kids now that we are older but the exposure wamepata does not do them any justice. They have lost their innocence.

Growing up my mum instilled the fear of boys and relationships and pregnancies. She lied to us that if you ever kiss a boy you will get PG. We believed her. We went to all girls’ schools so did not know any better. So one day FW meets this fine dude at a family function, was in F2. I was so so so smitten huna habari. We somehow managed to arrange a date at his. Wacha he tried to kiss me…I jumped like a snake was about to bite. I said ‘I do not want to get pregnant’ and asked him to take me back home…he had a bemused look on his face. He must have told his friends wakanichekelea sana.

Cuzo wangu siwezi mpatia hata ndururu ya abortion, kwanza hana akili, we are the ones paying school fees so this is a bitch slap on my face. Atafute hao makazo wengine. Infact I wish I did not know.
How is your uncle handling it?

Wamama wanatombwa kweli kweli, that one is no longer a secret

Even Pastors are involved with their Choir Girls …
Bure Kabisa …

The biggest worry for a teenager at the moment is pregnancy.once she is assured that the pregnancy bit is taken care of, then the next thing her mind will click on is a spree of sexual escaped. Lately the injection has been consumed largely by these teenage girls.am aware soon there is an NGO that will be rolling a family planning program that will STRICTLY target girls of age between 14yrs-18yrs. Any refferal from that age group will be rewarded handsomely.