Kids are having it...yes high school kids are having sex....big time

Let me tell you one thing, sex at home is between 2 married people. You can choose to walk the boring path or you can choose to make it exciting for your own sake. A man has a roving eye and might stray but our libido is not the same. A woman is easily satisfied if this makes sense.

It is the duty of both to try and spice up things in the bedroom. One thing I know is both had better keep in shape…a real battle. Else mimi nikiona utambi, ulevi… nakufa…likewise akiona mid tyres a turn off. That way Ben has no chance…

Mimi what I have been taught by my fellow older mama friends during our girls night in is priceless. Too graphic to post.:DThey told me kulala hapo kama ngunia ya mahindi…issanoo…

Tupatie hekaya bruh. We are all ears.

At first,he couldn’t make sense of what was going on.It had happened and nothing he could do to make it ‘unhappen’.Siku hizi ni mhumble hata unaweza ona how disappointed he is.
Other fragile ones are coming.

As a punishment alimwacha a survive kivyake,not even involving himself with anything.Kaa haingekuwa the aunties,huyu cuzo saa hii angekuwa in another life.

Jamu ya Jamuhuri ama Jamuhuri ya Kenya? :D:D:D Kama ni hio ya pili, nimekubali umeishi UK for long

Truedat because as we all know, if you stand up to them, the way our mums did, they commit suicide. Wacheni azae…v unfair as the boy responsible will carry on with school and career. Once again…what is the role of the women rapes other than bedding the whole of the August hse??
They should be organising events in school to advice the girl child. A few could be saved.

What are you saying? If you got married at 26 dont tell me you will be having the same mind blowing sex when you will be in your late 30s or early 40s. In your late 30s you will be already having 2 or 3 kids, taking care of them will be a hard task taking care of your man will be another chore na bado uende job ukirudi home umechoka tu yako yote. You wont have the energy to go on. Na hapo pia weight imeanza kuingia. You wont have that perfect body you had in your early 20s. With pregnancy you will add weight. Mzee naye apate pesa anunue gari, aanze kunywa pombe, akule nyama choma. aanze kunona kitambi iingie, nguvu pia imeanza kuisha. Dont expect him to give the sex he gave in your 20s. at a time like that you will be having routine sex. so boring. unapata wewe unatafuta ben 10, mzee anatafuta ka slay queen ka campus mwenye anaeza go 3+ hours of marathon sex. wewe uko used to a shitty 10 or 20 seconds!!

I know this because I was once in a women’s meeting and I heard them talk. Its a long story

The latter. Jamu to me is Kenya. Been here a while bruh.

Ebu read me again. I acknowledged that keeping in shape which is really hard is part of keeping things steamy in the bedroom. Not easy.
Just allowing yourself to grow so out of shape sababu umezaa is also not an excuse. Utakutiliwa na greedy SQ for sure.

As for lack of energy because one is a mum, I agree. Am always tired after running after 2 kids all day long but at the end of the day, I gorra try. You may not have that mind blowing sex each day but when you do… make it worthwhile…routine sex is what we are fighting. My mama friends told me that my satisfaction is equally important so I best gain that while we are at it…

hapana…zamo haikuwa ivi…plus zamo kulikuwa na some dignity ya manzi wa flani ni wa flani alone…sai kuna hadi naskia wanaiita “chain”

i will remember to skip this generation in the next 5 years when am in need of a clandeh msaidizi

:D:D:D:Donly thing?now thats too far

no…haikuwa ivo sana

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…there’s actually a term?

izo ni meeting grounds za wale watu hawakuwi occupied mchana

Thats what I was talking about.

wewe hukuwai cheza cha baba na cha mama? Ama wewe ulibreak virginity ukiwa 35 years old ndo maana unashangaa ivi?

Ooh iyo nayo ni ukweli hii orgies imekam juzi juzi sielewi

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dyes. Tuliambiwa tumesukuma ukuta. Wacha nisiite my MGTOW lost bros. In no particular order…Duke of Kuma, Muchathaboy, Mimi humwaga anywhere, and my kid bro Forest manki.

Naaa you are saying married couples are too tired for sex so Ben has a golden chance…and I am saying that with a bit of hard work Ben has no chance.

You only hit the wall when you are 30 years and not married. Wewe uko 30 na una watoto na bwana. I dont think you have hit the wall or rather you have never hit the wall.