Kijiji moving to a better UI as from Kesho!

This will be effected. You will be able to search this way too [ATTACH=full]497776[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]497777[/ATTACH]

Thats how i landed to this village…i googled something online about sabina joy and thats how i landed here. Na hivo ndio nikakuwa member

Makes sense but I’m not a renter

:D:D:D @Jimit sitaki chokosh War na wewe…SAWA??? Mbwa

Great news.

Usitoe the green laughing emoji

Kuna possibility that your wife is a talker na yeye ndio alifanya IP adress iwe banned? :D:D:D:D

The new admin seems to be very determined with making Kijiji become the biggest platform in Africa and wide. The regular updates makes us feel part of it. Listening to users is Key.

This is well noted. Let me add it in the notes. Cc @kubernetes

:D:D:DBudaa the fuck is wrong with you na @Jimit najaribu ku solve injustice inaweza angukia anyone lakini nyi wawili ni umama tu

Youre a bot straight up. This is the most un-elder statement ever made. Kijiji is an anti establishment, very rare upate elder anasifu administrator.

Really? Maybe the spam filter automatically blocks. Let me review this.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Usiguse bookmark tafadhali we all have archived some important links

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Everything will be migrated as is. Even passwords!

I will be posting daily videos directly hapa nikitomba mama ya wife yako @PHARMACY

Speaking of that…niko na 500k nataka kuinvest kwa site…roi iko aje?

Alaf can you promote me to the next level after village elder nimekawaia Sana kwa elder mdau

You know Adsense was banned. Right now it is not earning anything. Unless it grows further and gets big traffic maybe advertisers will come. Everything from paying for hosting to everything… I am doing from my pocket….

Requesting the ability to block people rather than just ignore