Kijiji moving to a better UI as from Kesho!

Alaaa true birrionnea

Yes we will have the ability to block and mute people.

I didn’t know that…now the question, how sustainable is it? With such a burn rate i figure you might give up?

No need imo.will just hog resources. The ignore button is amazing and works well

I won’t give up. It has great potential. That is why we are moving to modern software to optimize things… Watch this space!

Hi ndio uchawi mlikuwa mkifanya masaa mbaya usiku? Screen ikitoa mosi your in big trouble. Bure kabisa Ngombe ici

Nope. But kuna vile you cant achieve many things with it man …

Kijiji sitoki haraka lakini wakina @Electronics4u na ao malaya wengine wa apo mbeleni si uwafute upunguze wage bill;)

You need to add the following very important categories.

1. WEF GREAT RESET because that’s the most significant thing that is happening right now and in the next few years as we are all pushed into digital prison via digital ID and CBDC’s

2. DECOLONISING THE NEGRO MIND
    because buy reading the inferiority based comments and content of many members here you will realise thier minds urgently need decolonization.

asante

Chesa shini ya waba priss Mzae

:D:D:DManze unakuwanga na umalaya na venye una penda ku ban watu biasly:cool:

Looking forward to the changes. This is a great community but the current interface is nauseating.

Ndio nashangaa mimi siwezi taka kijiji iende mainstream but I see that’s the direction the new management wants to take…

This site is good for SEO purposes. If you search kenyan topics on Google, Kenyatalk almost always appears on page one. You can optimize the classified section…maybe allow free posts but charge to pin threads. JIJI sikuhizi wanajiskia sukari sana, they always force advertisers to pay, even when it makes no economic sense.

@administrator fungua section ya all pinned thread ikuwe na category yake. Kuna thread zilikuwa informative Sana.
:D:D:D green emoji is here to stay. Punguza section hio ya confessions ni same na hekaya.

Kijiji iwe imara, also implement the minimum of 7 photos for osha mecho photos, plus ban all gays and lesbian

You read my mind

Nliwaambia sometimes back @ChifuMbitika was eyeing for this Kijiji…wacha pesa ya Kenha ipambe kijiji

how about small donations from members for categories they love??or even posts??

aanzi kulipa creators nyinyi mafala…u make money from our content.