Kikuyu men.

Shindwe pepo mbaya imbilisi

The more clothed a people the more treacherous.

:D:DJaruo huamini watu wenu hawakuwa self aware walikuwa wanakaa ndethe kama chimpanzee wa uko congo forest.

Have you made peace with your estranged kunguru and her kids.Or are they still beating you up.
Since you might die soon ensure you curse that son of yours

Cunt

Light skin in came as a side effect ya colonialism. colonialists and arabs were busy dry frying africans all over the continent

For obvious reasons such as the pictures were white and black

lies

You’re uninformed. The landmass we call Kenya used to be inhabited by Khoisan people, southern cushites and Nilotes displaced them and the last group to come here at around the year 1200 were bantu people. The typical light skinned kikuyu has 0 Arabian blood, what they have is a Khoisan, Cushitic, Bantu mixed bloodline.

Underline the word colonialists…british pia walifanya mambo yao…story ya migration ni how many centuries ago before colonialism?

Fanya research you’ll get to learn a lot

Please

give us the link to see the full source. I want to read this shit

Caucasian (Anglo saxon) genes in kikuyu are literally nowhere to be seen. You’re repeating an old, tired, fake narrative. Nimechambua hii maneno ya kikuyu genetics in detail, huwezi nidanganya.

This was an anthropological fact fucktard.

hizo siku Kinyanjui walikua wameunga :smiley:

Wameunga lakini akina mumbi wamewakalia chapat

[ATTACH=full]347436[/ATTACH]

It’s the other way around! The Kamba are children of wamùyu the last born of Gikúyu and Múmbi

:oops: say what?

I’ve reported you. I’m posting historical docs and you’re calling me names.

chukueni room hii vita iishe