Kikuyu men.

You are clearly having conversation with a low self-esteemed MoFo

It’s good you understand your shortcomings. Now that you know you’re a low self-esteemed mofo, you can work towards building your confidence. All the best!

How I wish we still stay naked like our ancestors.

Keep pressing the button

How many photos have you seen? According to you all Kikuyus must’ve been photographed sio?

Read widely then come back…

Thousands actually…I’m an history enthusiast

Please read and do so widely…upussss ni the 21st century will not be condoned

Kambas are byproducts of incestuous relationships, yaani some mumbi family members walikamuana na wakawa banished

link?

Wewe ni Mkikuyu wa wapi ? You guys usually have delusions of grandeur but this type of behavior you’re exhibiting is atypical.

I don’t follow this line of questioning. Please expound if you don’t mind Mr. Closet Tribalist.

Really @administrator is this acceptable?

Anyonye yako,?lol

@Electronics4u ati nini?

No one is getting banned here, take it from the deep state, your must address the gikuyus with the decorum they deserve,we are the African Jew, chosen tribe

Matiti refu 140kg tafuta Malaya mwenzako mtombane wachana na huyu mresh

M

Weed meffi brukhengeh , kikuyus didn’t drink alcohol ovyo ovyo …young men rarely drink nje ya customs …drinking developed after wazungu and their 4% neanderthal DNA fucked everything up so that we would act as them

This is not a discussion forum, this is a forum meant to get web hits.
Hujui administrator mwenyewe has dozens of handles to create an impression that it is a thriving forum?
The troll has to keep tagging people to bait them into silly arguments

@girlciki93 unakuwaga na frontal assault kubwa hivyo in real life