King Of Hekaya

@Saintonthebeathoe siku moja ni wewe wataita king

Yeye ndo king

All these guys are such good writers that kuchagua mmoja ni kumwacha mwengine. I hereby abstain or vote for them all.

@The.Black.Templar amerukwa pia

im fucking humble to be nominated in that list thou mr ade is my favorite hekayaist na yule msee wa nyama ya zebra

dark ero na saint mkamba

Padre parish yako ni gani?

Woooi as a hekarist reader sucker…I would have felt so bad missing out on voting. I feel bad, real bad…thanks for tagging me MM

[ul]
[li]I have to hand it to my Man Kush even though he has been chewed/swallowed by Mweni. He can hekaya in sheng and english. Woooi you do not want to read his prose and poetry in private.[/li][li]Real trophy goes to Meria/TLS. Dudes can write what feels like life experiences. Both are fun to read.[/li][li]But what happens to the rest? Baba Toto is in a league of his own, Saint is in a league of his own, Sparta is riding v high as he resonates with the old days and people love that and he keeps it short…we don’t like long stories.[/li][li]Pseudo is a fab writer and not afraid to push the boundaries and the only pinkie so would love to vote for her.[/li][li]Vin Dies…great stuff too and I believe there are many more he is sitting on.[/li][li]Diablo not on the list but an amazing medical writer.[/li][li]Adeu…I called this one so many times. Gave up. An amazing writer.[/li][li]Captain has made me afraid of getting married. Along with the Polygamist Brigade.[/li][/ul]
I will still say it is not fair to rate them against each other. They write different stuff. But nawapenda nyote, asanteni sana(Uhuru’s accent pls).

u already rated em

I just did but I still do not think it is fair though. It is a poll. It is like asking is a child writer xxx better that sydney sheldon?

Ule msee wa hekaya ya zebra alikuwa anaitwa nani?

say no more:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why are you rolling eyes? we love your hekayas.

Baba Toto is great writer

Mr slices

No.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/forty-days-za-hustler.36205/

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks doc. What a way to end the year

It’s amongst my favorites too. The title is etched in my memory.