Kriiing! Krrriingg!! Kengele imelia, wanafunzi njooni hapa!

I will get in touch nikijipanga

Pewa ndĆ¹gugio kwa bill yangu. Halafu ambia waiter atume paybill.

At last information that a novice can easily digest. Sande Sana @Luther12 , @Meria Mata , @Giggz ( nitakutafuta installation ulifika), and all who will contribute to this topic. Sigwes lipia maji na nilipie TV. Nefa eeeeffa

Mbeca cigana? simpleā€¦

My hisense TV set has an s2 specification. Do I still need a decoder or I could use it?

No you donā€™t. Chukua dish ya around 120-140cm offset au 180cm pf and all it at 7Ā°W & 5Ā°E Combo.

Pole pole VE. Swali lishajibiwa.

Yes he does kama haina the Powervu, biss and related functions. Kama ziko and you can load keys huhitaji decoder. Correct me if am wrong.

Pā€™Vu is not FTA.

Si hapa nahitaji kuwa na roof yangu sio zile za rental [ATTACH=full]130901[/ATTACH]

Dish sio lazima ziwe kwa roof. Mine arenā€™t.

Doc did you study medicine or Engineering. This is really insightful.

Heheā€¦a bit of interest and time time investment. Glad you appreciate.

@Luther12 How many dishes do you actually have?

At the moment, four. One more coming from VC @Meria Mata soon. Why?

You have a really interesting hobby, and how many channels do you get on all?

Ni nyingi sana. 7Ā°W alone will easily give about 1200 channels. What o do then is to edit out all those that are in ā€˜foreignā€™ language, leaving only those in English & Kiswahili. This brings down the total figure to about 80 to 100 for TV and about 40-50 for Radio.

If you compare satellite and iptv, which does better assuming you have good internet connection?

The genre of channels (be they news, sports, kids, entertainment, movies & documentaries, religious, etc) available may often be a little different. Satellite is often a one-off cost while internet is a recurring cost. Given a choice, Iā€™d prefer to have both. In the days before the then Orange Kenya canned their EVDO, I used it to stream through the decoder.

waaa just reading this boss uko sawa and NASA ( aeronautics )wanapeana kazi enda you align their dish maybe wataona earth 2 vizuri thoo