Ktalk Polling Station

Round this manze what I am waiting for is his reaction juu ataona muoto!

1 Like

Kenyaspot polling station.

ES hapo umewaste time na unajua kura ni lazima tumbilee waibe kwa sababu they canā€™t win in free and fair elections. Ungeweka poll ya kuuliza kama tunataka secession.

1 Like

Cant voteā€¦am imagining how u can compare hunyeeh na BABA WA TAIFA in kiambu county.
Sham, unfair and incredible polls

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Kelele tuu

Halafu Yesu arudi October 16th :D:D:D kuna watu watamfukuza arudi next week after tujue president ni nani

3 Likes

Ziko wapi zile Ngori piha zako?

This was your first time to vote?
There is no way to beat a coalition with 85% Majority votes of the 3rd,4th,5th largest tribes in Kenya (luhya,Luo,Kamba) I dare say now 6th (Kisii). Fairly it anit happening thatā€™s why they stole and their ā€˜winā€™ got nullified!
Why do you think they are ā€˜busyā€™ wooing Kambas & Kisiiā€™s?

1 Like

Wow!
With all respects and humility, I am afraid I canā€™t be a returning officer. Iā€™m a RWNEBP member. This posts should be given to a truly neutral person, lest they complain kwamba kimeibiwo!

Thank you for the honour, anyways!

6 Likes

Mi nataka Waweru Ngā€™ethe

3rd 4th 5th largest is just a name. What are the numbers? Kiuks 4 million (3 million in Central I million in Nai) Kales 3 MILLION IN Rift Valley. Hatujaeka block ya Gema. My numbers are according to the number of voters registered as we speak. When we start hunting for votes outside the strongholds, Nasa is already at a disadantage! ( A disadvantage upwards of 2 million)

9 Likes

Tayari wamesema ati ktalk ni kiambustani.

5 Likes

Tutashinda by 70%+1 votes.

Hakuna haja kuwaste time.

RWNEBP.

5 Likes

You see?!!!
RWNEBP!!!

4 Likes

Returning Officer amejitoa, IEBC in a crisis meeting looking for someone neutral, hebu rusheni majina vetting ianze saa hii kabra hii poll iwe nulified

4 Likes

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Watu wa 70% + 1 can you explain? last time the incubators hatched 54%?

1 Like

Sisi ni birrionairesā€¦ :D:D:D

4 Likes

70%+1 is real

2 Likes

its REGISTERED VOTERS who vote not population. as joshua mwitu said, elections were won during registration. too bad the numbers went the opposite of what he expected.

4 Likes