Kuchomewa Picha!

Inaitwa kurudishia mwili pole,Anto kama wewe ni talker pole ,kuteseka ni kwa muda,kaa ngumu and never accept

1. The wife is on telekram?? Kwisha.

2. Jamaa alibleki kwa nyumba, wife akachukua simu akajitumia screenshots na photos na akatumia user beste yake kwa telegram to resend them back to her - This to avoid the dreaded, Why are you going through my phone question.

3. Wife Most likely gained access to his phone through the unlock by fingerprint feature. Shida sio sosho media. Shida ni Anto.

4. Alafu guise can drink 16k in one go?? I think I live in an alternate universe.

How does a third party get access to your mpesa transactions?Too many holes to be poked in this tale.

Mawife wengi huwa na pin number za mpesa na bank accounts za their husbands.

Mambo ya picha kwa pubs sipendi hata ya jokes sitaki, Just saw photos of a clients daughter on telegram mafisi channel. ame piga a selfie na matiti nje .

story ilianza kama anto anakaa sensible guy kupeleka familia lunch
sasa apo mahali ameangusha 30k one night juu ya pulisner na punani amenishtua

makosaaa

my theory

The photos were definitely sent by a hired CSI, the screenshots were taken by the madam after the dude arrived home and blacked out

Story not adding up

Haki hata mimi sigwes.
Even if am a mbirrionaire. Siwes.
Maximum 2k.

Given the amount of trouble these smartphones are creating of late, shouldn’t we all go back to using nokia 3310 , even if just to save the bulk of humanity from self inflicted problems.

most people say the internet never forgets, but they also forget that harddisks/microsds take a loooooong time to forget , whether you hit delete or not, only thing that forgets is not taking that photo in the first place, but since most people will suffer from itchy fingers when around a smartphone, shit will continue hitting the fan

watu walipenda lipa na Mpesa kweli…mpaka poko unalipa na Mpesa digital footprints everywhere… pole kwake…ambia yeye ahamie mtaa ingine en restart over

Mimi ishanihapenia though…

tupatie story kuliendaje

Uchafu gani tena Purr_37?kwanza nataka kukuoa kama wifey namba 2,ama namna gani my fren?

:D:D:DHapa umenimaliza. I too i’m wondering how you can pay 7k to a whore. Booze worth 16k? Hio ni uchungu pia but maybe alikua amehustle sana na kurudishia mwili asante na chupa mzito. Lucky b**ch

how is this possible?

My fren naona unataka tuponde mali…he he
Thou nimebookiwa :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

there are programs that can be installed that mirror all your correspondence to a third party device

Hamna tatizo dada,ukibadili mawazo utanikuta papa hapa.Mahaba yananitia kichaa.