Kufukuza Dem

NV it’s so unfortunate. Try No. 1 and I assure you next time utatuuliza ni wapi utafanyiwa transplant ya Mc. Hungary :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

fukuza yeye kwani unamwogopa?

amekatalia kwako because she knows you are weak…mpatie ultimatum umwambie you’ve given her 3 days to have vacated,kama si hivo you won’t be held responsible for whatever happens

wacha kujifanya jana jike

1 Like

It is sad to see another NV and kick it straght into the dark debe, but they have become too many and their dilemmas are always the same shit.

4 Likes

Greed brought you here, ulikula slices sana you are doomed.

3 Likes

huyu ataoa yesu akirudi duniani.

ION, the guy is also slow and deserves it, he should have sensed danger when the first garment was left in his crib, how did the half a wardrobe get filled without him noticing, shida za kujitafutia :D:D:D:D

15 Likes

Snowy Egret
http://i1.wp.com/listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/snowy-egret-2925-33pc.jpg?resize=550%2C366

Snowy egrets are noted for their beautiful, elegant appearance and flight, and they are seldom thought of as brutal animals. However, they are actually among the most prone to fratricide. Usually, female snowy egrets lay three eggs. However, there is a difference between the two first eggs and the third one; the first egg usually gets a high dose of hormones during development inside the mother’s body, and the same happens with the second egg. However, the third egg only gets half the dose of hormones, which leads to less aggressive behavior.

When food is scarce, the two older egret chicks often harass their younger sibling, which, being more passive, usually can’t defend itself and is eventually killed, either stabbed by the sharp bills of its siblings, or thrown out of the nest. This means more food for the murderous chicks.

It may seem strange that Snowy Egrets lay three eggs if only two chicks are to survive, but there is an explanation for this; if something happened to the two first eggs, or to the first born chicks during the first days, the third chick would serve as a replacement. As cruel as it may sound, the third Snowy Egret chick is just a spare.

8 Likes

@Female Perspective kuna kazi hapa

2 Likes

Hapana tambua small dick syndrome. If description of yourself is travelling job, you drive, cozy house na hongo. You have a small dick na huyo msichana ni muchinka, obochinka kabisa.

10 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D ouch

1 Like

Why did you have to think with the dick in the 1st place?

3 Likes

option no 1 works most of the time

You have another option…just shift to a new neighborhood na asijue ni wapi. Then call her umwambie aendee nguo zake kwa nyumba. I really hope that you were not dumb enough to introduce her to any of your relatives or coworkers. I also hope she does not know where you work, because if she does, you have a serious problem.

2 Likes

Utaibiwa kila kitu ukiacha vitu zako na yeye. I think you are in for a serious fight. its hard for woman to leave a guy who earns. much more than her. it just doesnt happen and its a matter of nature not just acquired attitudes. You beat her up she will still hang on and tell you to do your worst. You will be in problems.

5 Likes

savage!

1 Like

with this type the internet footprint is painted in luminous green or yellow…kutafuta you don’t need to be a sherlock holmes…

1 Like

unajiita Rambo na unasumbuliwa na mwanamke??? jiite one of those wakaliwood actors. chieth

10 Likes

You need my services, at a fee of course! I’ll show up at your doorstep with my protruding baby bump…atajitoa mwenyewe!

10 Likes

What? Rink?

hehe. Hii once worked at a fee though. Im 34. And I dont subscribe to the notion of settling down and having brats all over the house as the main purpose of a male species. So quit telling me to follow your path of a boring life just to fit in societal expectations.

Im not thaat rich, just hapo tu struggling like any other kenyan.

1 Like

obviously you have never got yourself entangled with a pyscho who also has a clingy syndrome (or atleast seen what they are capable of), moving to a new neighborhood wont help here, he might have to move to an entirely new town all together :D:D:D

i know a guy who has completely left everything to fate , some very nasty things have been done to him, its just sad, all in all @John Rambo should tread carefully and fast

3 Likes