Kufukuza Dem

hii nyangau iko na attitude …take a chill pill bruh !!!

10 Likes

Ati achape shiny eyes??? Atamwekelea false assault charges. Mara alinichapa, na aliniuma coomer. And mjamaa will be the loser.

13 Likes

ok, thats a new one

:D:D:D:D:D:D

7 Likes

Ni watu wananiongelesha nonsense as if i cant hit back. Nimenyenyekea kama kondoo sasa. The opinions though, mhh.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Gosh …yawa jowa

Ati slapping her juu amekwamilia kwako? Unaezapata wewe ndio utapigwa. Usifikiriange ati all women ni wale wa kuzaba makofi ovyoovyo. .
And just man up and tell her to leave, kwanI atakufanyia nini if you do?
Don’t make it sound like Kuna kitu umefanya kujitoa in that situation, ju hakuna. If you really wanted her out, then she’d be out.

5 Likes

malaya kuma unauza pesa ngapi ?

@gashwin what is ‘male species’?

3 Likes

hio ya @Illuminated sounds so original am almost certain [SIZE=3]s[/SIZE]he has used that line on someone :D:D:D:D

am still trying to imagine how that can happen during a stand off

3 Likes

uliza mwenye aliandika hata mimi hio ni geni kwangu…

1 Like

http://www.sde.co.ke/article/2000131482/girlfriend-burns-kq-pilot-with-battery-acid

2 Likes

Hehe. Chunga transformer isiende during these trying moments as you try to evict that mungikiress! Hizi drama nimeziona mingi sana esto, and vile nimekuambia, the only person anaeza toa huyo dem na akimbie hadi timbuktu ni another woman more psycho than her. Kazi kwako

7 Likes

hekaya uncle. some of these cerelac babies think women are Angel Gabriel’s virgin sisters

2 Likes

Nothing bad as a conniving woman with no dignity…If she had any she would leave ASAP… Since she knows she has
nothing to loose its Do or Die for her

Wanaume wananishangaza kweli…mtu anakuwa kama bibi for like 4 months , house chores hivi hivi ,kupandiliwa usiku mzima ,
making breko for you , kupika hivi hivi :D:D:D:p:p:p…making the house warm for yah…
Alafu one day you feel like she needs to go:confused::confused::confused::D:D …unless you were dating a fish from Lake Victoria ni khard kutoka bila conflict

20 Likes

ni kupandiliana

6 Likes

mdaganye…shiny eyes si mchezo. Atashtuliwa io machine na car battery ama live wire iamke pap. Story ya kutulia na pills iishe.

3 Likes

i wish i could put the story here but i suspect he is also a member, or atleast surfs as a guest because have caught a glimpse of ktalk on his screen a couple of times. and some of the nasty things only a few close friends know about, so it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to narrow down who outed him here

1 Like

Leta hekaya…

2 Likes

you don’t have to provide names. allow us to learn from the experience…

2 Likes

@Purr vile umeongea I’m suspecting we ndiye umekatalia kwa nyumba ya uyu NV kijana wa mjengo

6 Likes