Kukuliwa Bibi: the sad reality 2

Kijana jana umeleta expenses zako za mpesa expecting me to chicken out only to find out mine is more. What’s even worse ukadelete your screenshot. Na bado unanifuata.

Kuja na handle ngine wewe…no amount of screenshots will save you:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ushaanikwa…accept your fate:D

Funny. And am still here. Still commanding the same respect. Better get used to it.

This forum is one weird place. How did guys swing like a pendulum from hating on single mothers to chomping married women…with pride…
SMDH.

You are now humbled:D:D:D
Umetii mpaka umeingia chini ya maji…naona hakuna matusi umerusha for some days…keep it that way , or we will revive the [SIZE=5]thread:D:D:D:D:D[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]353001[/ATTACH]

No. I am not humbled. I am sand papering a lion’s ass because there’s more to learn from that than interacting with intellectual dwarf douches like you. If you’ll excuse me I have no time for peasants like you.

Maliza hekaya @Himmler

Since when did @Thiem get the balls to come for people? Is this the same guy who posted his pics with the big man tits and mtungi kitambi once and then another time with the checked shirts za wameru and pointy-toed shoes from Congo in the 90s?

Ohh ooh :D:D:D:D:D:D:D man down!!! Man down!!! Man down!!! @Thiem kufdead!!! :p:p:p:p:p ati ako na mbotu na anavaa kama illgal latino immigrants :D:D:eek:

Excellent prose by the elder himuself, that’s the reality of things in our society. My fastest record was with a married lady,
1830hrs she looking for my younger bro apelekee mzigo kesho to stage, anenda tao.jamaa had gone he previous day.
Made a stray comment of the dress fitting her well
2100hrs: dry fry session kwa sofa… She came back for chai…

kama unapenda kutombwa turi na maboyz wako,sio kila mtu ni shoga.wacha nikanyoe fudhi ya mtu mmoja kwenu

[ATTACH=full]353003[/ATTACH]
Would you imagine this. So it turns out that not only is @Thiem a fat fuck and a peasant at that, probably in his 40s, but nigga dresses like a cockroach. I don’t even know how cockroaches dress but Thiem is definitely one of them. Wonders shall never cease.

You guys are gays. You’ll swing real quick to some chokosh wars. You digress. A matter of fact you should take this wars to your private conversations.

Malaya sinunui kuma yako chafu…old camel…okota matiti Kwa magoti kwanza
Kumamako:meffi::meffi::meffi:

Kemoi tuck in your teeth while addressing villagers.

You say you have no time for me, but still go ahead to tag me five times hapo chini…how badly do you need my attention.?
Rusha paybill bottom homosexual nirushe ya lunch

Malaya …enda ukaoshe kuma chafu before tagging me again

Mzae do you know the meaning of the word teetotaler?

Mimi ni chief peasant banae. I’m broke like a church mouse. Si you send somesing fellow peasant.