Kukuliwo Bibi ile proper- Bikozulu Edition

Choose the right woman and wasiwasi haitakuwa, pia mwanaume anafaa kulinda mkewe kama dhahabu.

You know what they say- karma is a biatch. Your daughter, son ad infinitum…

Funny hekaya, and that’s it…a heckaya.

True, hata umlinde vipi, bado kitakulwo na vipii vya mtaa, that’s why I said, my first choice in choosing a wife is a woman that fears God, kiislamu ni rahisi, mwanamke hamsa salawatu wouldn’t even think of going outside her matrimonial bed, ni ngumu sana uwe mzinifu na ushike Salah zako tano, Mwenyeezi Mungu hakubali hio, prayer is a shield against sin.

I am sure he didnt fuck them at gunpoint. Walijileta, once your woman dharaus u for whatever reason hizi ndio hekaya utaziona live.

:D:D:D HA HA HA! Mayekeke you of all people unafungia mabibi zako kwa nyumba kama mbuzi. Jeso! Is this 1919 or 2019?

SHINDWE!

Haiyaye!! Wewe cheka hapo, wangu nimewafungia kabisa na ujue maajabu ni kuwa they don’t mind it at all, they were both raised in families that the same was practiced, so to them it’s the norm. Also my daughter at her tender age is being taught the same, In Sha Allah we will mold her to be the wife that any man would want to have.

Kwako ni wapi my fren…I install free “wi-fi”:D:D

Kwangu kwa gate kuna doggy tatu za T9.

Kama hazina rabies kama Wakanyama ni sawa. Nothing a bone can’t solve.

Ati choose the right woman…:D:D:D:D… Naona wewe ni rookie hii maneno… AWALT

I used to go out for drinks with two mature ladies. One was married her friend wasn’t. Funny thing, yule married was dating a police officer yet her husband was a CID. Sometimes huyo karau used to join us and dance na bibi ya wenyewe. The day huyo singo lady akanshow the husband suspects bibi anamove na huyo karau, nilijitoa kwa mix coz nilijua mtu atakula copper. I didn’t want to find myself in the cross fire.

That is absolutely horrendous to cage a human being who was created in the image of God like an animal. Ati “they don’t mind at all!” Lol, that is what we call “Stockholm syndrome” where hostages empathize and have positive feelings towards their captors. I remember when growing up we had a Muslim neighbor who did the same to his wife. She could not work or even go to the market without his company or the son. All those years she was miserable whiling away in the prison of her own home just because of an insecure husband. Not me…

Mbona ukazie mtu mkubwa ?

Unasema nini? Wife anachaguliwa Kwanza na wanawake, before she’s chosen, background check inafanywa moja kali kuliko ya FBI, yaani ukipata wife finally unapata kitu bikra kabisa ki-sehemu nyeti na kitabia pia. Mambo ya boyfriend-girlfriend, ohh sijui wacha nionje nisikie kama ni tamu hakuna, mambo kama haya ndio inafanya wasichana wetu kuwa na ishara za ukahaba wakiingia ndoa.

Am an optimist. I will marry, be a faithful husband and pray to God to protect my marriage. After being here for a while I have learned to stop trying to control situations that are beyond my control. Whatever happens I will be ready for the consequences.

my wise grandpa told me one thing that still resonates with to this date; if you are wise don’t marry. But if you ever feel the urge to tie the knot, tafuta dem average or even ugly - she has to know from the word go that she is not attractive at all. Shida yenu ni ati kila mtu anadai bibi mrembo,lightskin with a big fat ass that makes men drool all over her. Such women have a very very short patience with men,just date them, ferk them, party with them but don’t marry them. Utakosea kidogo siku moja ( and trust me you will ) and the next thing unajua bibi yako anapanulia miguu akina @M2Random na vijana wenzake. Halafu ukuje kulia hapa.

How sure are you that she was miserable? Maybe because you were measuring her against your standards of what happiness is. Vitu zingine hauwezi elewa ukiwa nje, if you were to become Muslim today and keep your prayers intact, you’d understand what I said above. Also note, my wifes’ are not in prison, they just have to inform and get my approval before they go anywhere, magari nimewanunulia, pesa nawapatia, kazi yao ni shopping na kula waendapo nje.

Nisimkazie ndio ajifunze kugawia wanaume huko nje nyaputhe? No, siwezi kubali kuwa statistic kama 80% of the married men out there, painful truth it is, but most of the men out there wanatombewa wake zao.

Muslim men know that women can’t be trusted with matters between the sheets, they crave attention like nobody’s business. You only need to say the right words or do the right things na msichana wa mtu atakupanulia mpaka uone oesophagus. Na hivo ndio ndoa inaingia mchanga.