Kukuliwo Bibi ile proper- Bikozulu Edition

Dude got a raw deal…sounds like one of those nice guys…and ended up with one nasty woman…very normal combination.

yes, Kuna majamaa wengi sana ( my boss included ) wanajua bibi zao wanatombwa but hawaezi fanya anything. Hapo ndio tumefika 2019 kama wakenya

Kwanza shaitan hupenda sana kuingilia ndoa, ima ikuwe atafanya shaitan ya mwanaume ama mwanamke ampatie waswas ndio azini.

Let us leave God out of this.
Humans are so hypocritical.
Jiulize hivi.,;…
Can you stay faithful to one person for the rest of your life?
Have you even been faithful to your present partner for any amount of time bila temptation?

The fact of the matter is that you are going to cheat at some stage in your relationship.
So, if you are susceptible to falling into temptation, what makes you think that your wife isn’t?

Unless you marry a circumcised woman and then lock them up in a pen like an animal, she is going to panua her legs for a better looking,richer, taller and funnier guy than you at some stage in the duration of your relationship.
After all, who doesn’t want to taste the forbidden fruit in these liberal times we’re living in?..

Hypocrites will disagree with me.

Question: Ushawahi kamuana nje since you married? If your answer is yes, pia bibi yako there is a decent chance amekamuliwa nje, especially if marriage imepitisha 5 years. Ni venye tu haukujua. Most married women when you hit it a few times then wakuone na mrembo mwingine they come back to their senses and end the affair. You will never know because those flings don’t last long.

exactly what I told one of my boys who asked me why I have not married at 35 years

Marriage is a fool’s errand

And chances are it’s a very close friend of his probably his best friend that is suguaring his wife.
Only a close trusted friend has the opportunity after all!
Kikikikkkk…

you see, unlike men, women especially hot ones don’t even have to go out of their way to cheat on you. Mafisi ndio wanawatafuta kila mahali wanaenda. And that makes it even much scarier,you need an impossible level of self-control to reject all those dicks that are thrown at u at every turn.

Not really.
You have to get into marriage for more reasons than sex.
I don’t mind if my wife falls into temptation once or twice as long as she maintains the required level of respect for me and she is a good mother to my kids.
That’s because on my part, I am not going to forego a good opportunity to bang new pussy in the name of being Faithful ata kama ni beste yake.
But I will always respect her more than any woman out there.

Let us Not let our egos come in the way of a good relationship.

commendable writing skills

In my 11 years of marriage sijawahi kamuana nje ya ndoa, wacha nikuambie siri moja ambayo nimekuambia hapo mbeleni, a man or woman that prays five times a day cannot, unless Allah wills it, have extra-marital affairs, that’s why Prophet Muhammad ﷺ insisted that Muslims should guard their five daily prayers because it is a guard against sin. So kutamani wanawake huko nje inafanyika, that’s how God created man, but tendo lenyewe nafanya na wake wangu pekee.

Women typically fall for someone they interact with frequently. Housewives mostly interact with watchmen, neighbors and caretakers/shopkeepers. Employed women cheat with colleagues and bosses. In most cases for housewives, the husband knows the guy she cheats with but is unaware of the affair. So @mayekeke kama bibi ni housewife, mwenye atakukulia (kama already hajakula) ni mtu unajua.

I have fucked Muslim women (married). They are just as promiscuous as the rest. Being loyal does not guarantee that your woman will be loyal too. The world doesn’t operate like that. Bad things happen to good people.

Ask them if they pray five times a day, if not, you’ll know why it was so easy to bed them. Ni ngumu sana kupata mwanamke mswalihina anagawa.

Oh just another gi-thread I should not have read. The demeaning of women on KTalk is on another level.

If a woman is a kunguru, it doesn’t matter whether she prays 37 times.

This is so not true. I know them otherwise. One thing during the day, one thing by night.

Are you sure they pray five times a day?

Usemavyo ni ukweli.[MEDIA=facebook]2019644361467412[/MEDIA]