kuna electricians in the house? nina maswali..

Ndo hiyo. And it comes with its hanger which means when charged you can carry it anywhere.

Power max. Sheik karume street na ile ingine ya nyama kima

Ksh200-300. When fully charged the last atleast three hours after the lights go off

I wanna try this one. Hii ulinunua wapi?

Hizi za 200 ni zile fake.zile poa ni 700-800

Hio place ni wholesale and hizi vitu are dirty cheap in China where they are imported from. Zikishafika huku seller anaset tu price anataka.

Niliuziwa na electrician wa landlady. He’d come to fix some probi in the house and I told him of my frustrations with the other bulbs. He sold/ procured them at 400each (na akakuja na receipt) nikamrushia ka fare.

hizo ukiweka on inafanya TV inajaa maline zingine mbaya sana

Una reciepts bado? They usually have a physical address na contacts za hio biz

Receipt pengine tuulize wale wasee was takataka.

Very fake counterfeit bulbs.The emergency function stops working after some few months and they become like normal bulbs. Stima ikipotea zinazima immediately.

Got this for 550 at Tuskys yesterday. Promises 3-4 hrs of lighting, and a 2 year warranty

[ATTACH=full]147664[/ATTACH]

The cheap ones are very sensitive to leakage current kwa neutral. Your bathroom has proper grounding that’s why haiwaki ovio ovio.

Thought that problem is easily solved by doing a simple PME at the point of power entry to a building.

Sasa ikiwaka ukiwa na bibi ya mtu si roho itasimama kwanza kabla ujue nini inafanyika?

Yes. Bonding the neutral with ground eliminates the problem.