Kuoa mwanawake wa coast

Leta hekaya

Following…

Slept with a Lady,her mum and grandma in timbwani…lived in their plot for five years.

Lies.

Wanapenda DFHKM

The matriarch was a widow around62 years,the daughter ran away from husband in lukore.she was 43 years…the daughter divorced 24 years…was married to a maalim as 3rd wife around vanga…ran away.

Was employed around can’t say where was 23 years.

Room was next to matriarch…there was a door from inside separating our rooms… opening from her side…

Why are you insisting on this… what’s wrong with wadigo

Why?

Why is this? Some people say they are the best? Sasa watu watufute wagiriama?

Tell us more

They are the most useless of the Mijikenda. Hata other Mijikenda tribes hawapendi kuwaoa. Good at making love but lazy and petty as fuck. Marry one and see her controlled from Msambweni by her relatives.

They are actually just village girls only that they speak in fine Swahili and majority have a great lightskin complexion. Thus like you’ve been told above they want the traditional physically strong manly man.

Also if you are a learned person, you too will get bored because of the difference in IQ and the stories you can talk about. She may see you researching and get surprised because the last time she saw anyone reading or just herself was centuries back.

But anyway just ensure you date and marry your type

The good side is that they’re perfect cooks

Leta hekaya kamilifu mdau

Marry them at your own risk.Ukioa kutoka huko utakua umeoa the whole clan.Wanapenda kuomba pesa sana na kuomba vitu kila wakati.If ur well off watakuzingua usahau kwenyu

Digo ladies are pretty plus they know how to shake that booty on you. That’s the only plus, when you hook up with one you will see fire. They like freebies a lot, if she’s a Muslim. Chances are that in a sleepover she won’t cook coz the food is haram. I also found it hypocritical for one to pray facing Mecca with a full buibui outfit after an intense coitus session, surely what do you take God for

Poverty in coast is on another level. If you get one, the whole family will depend on you

Mdigo ni mzigo…
Utajua akisha hamia kwa nyumba yako

Four of my uncles married coastal women reason being they are all in the navy and based there. The women are pretty and curvy but they do little to nothing at the homestead. It is Christmas and for the first time in almost 15 years since our grandpa died they came home and all the four wives came home with their house-helps mind you they were not doing any cooking since we had catering. I get to the centre and see a myriad of yellow yellows as am about kurusha mtama one of the aunts emerges kumbe they are my cousins.

Summary:

1. All the coastal women in my lineage are un-employed housewives.
    2.They are beautiful and appealing. to the eye.
    3.They have managed to keep our uncles in Coast for 10 years.
    4.Our uncles could be the problem.
    5.We always have a christmas party at our home but the Nairobians and local people only show up.

:D:D

1. So after kudinya huyo msichana mwislamu [and I presume fornication/adultery is forbidden in your religion], haukuwahi omba mungu? ama ulingoja long enough mpaka providence forgot about your… little fuckerry?

2.Are you not familiar with the saying Mola hamwachi mja wake?