Kuoa mwanawake wa coast

Mwanamke ni mwanamke. Wacha watu wasikudanganye bure hapa.

Just find someone whos company you enjoy and who you feel has a good head on her shoulders. they could be from the ocean region ama mountain region ama lake region. That shiit does not matter.

Enjoy life and be free.

Zii I, after fwakin that lady like a nonsense then she wears all her clothes proceeds to pray loudly then afterwards she removed the clothes we continued. Ama she was praying for God to cleanse her the sins of seed

She was praying for you.

You have to be loaded to take a coastal girl to be your wife. They like staying at home, cleaning, cooking and grooming themselves. But hawataki kwenda nje kutafuta pesa. So you will be footing all the bills.

That’s a better deal than Nairobian girls

True. If you provide for her in all ways, she can make a good wife

So true, a nairobi gal will stay at home but won’t clean or cook

Doesn’t that beat the definition of a good wife. Which includes one who contributes financially. I mean what example is it to ones’ daughters. Do you groom them to be financial independent or dependent on men?

Pitia Taita nikupatie pure Taita damsel from Tausa,yaani Mbololo ameiva ,utatii brother.Kienyeji kamili ushuke naye coast akupe raha

A submissive housewife is better than a hustling wife who is hard-headed. The work of bringing up kids and looking after the homestead is quite important in a family.

Omwami acha nitakuinbox tupange

I agree 100%

after reading the comments here, am even more confused about marriage, I think am ready to die alone as a senior bachelor…

Take everything you read here with a pinch of salt

Usifuate advice ya ndume huku bila verification utapotea

A colleague from there affirms your observation, he is always broke due to entended family commitments, to a point his calls always ends up being request for soft loans.

Nataka kuoa mmoja pia

Si you just give out once to extended family akiomba tena you say akulipe ile kwanza story inaisha apo. Advice huyo colleage wako vizuri bana. Boy Childs mpaka wasaidiane

Culture boss, huko kwao ni noma sana, what’s yours belongs to the community.

I once dated a taita girl,two weeks into the relationship, mama na baba were asking for unga,maziwa etc.Her aunt who l met was asking for school fee’s for her kids.I had to call it quits,the mother up to date calls and asks what happened, she even offers her last daughter who is highschool for me to marry.