Kwani how much are high school tiches paid

Must I bail out a whole mwanaume each month and he isn’t married nor is he seen with lanyes, Kwani fobe inaeza malizia single ghassia mshahara yote? Ama nieke ubeshte Kando niogezee kaintrest you know…

Labda he guaranteed a friend loan ya sacco alafu beshte akahepa I have a bro inlaw who is a principal sijui he has so many small loans hizi za house furniture and electronics ni kama he gets a net of 7 k a month

Ogopa huyo, means you are the go to guy for soft loans. Kuna wanajipanga vizuri sana

Huyo nikama hajajua mianya, principal wengi wako na doo

Simple mathematics of managing cash and big men with masters can’t fathom, if someone wants extra cash to save, live below ur means, I always laugh at muchachos here flaunting expensive liquor, such lifestyles always ends up in bad debts. And a man should have more cash than his debts, I have a beautiful business partner and when a deal goes thru, the happiness which makes you want to fyerk I excuse myself to nyonga duthi than bring myself problems of lend me 5k out of ur profit to do this or that

I know a couple of teachera na sijui watu wa hii profession saa Ingine huchukua bottom barrel IQs. 1 in particular has been in tsc for over 10 yrs, this mofo gets salo on/around 1st, and one week later dude is broke like a joke. This happens like clockwork since 2010s huko.

Then remaining weeks, he hustles boda boda with a bike tht looks like jomo used to use when he was a “water engineer” kusoma meter ya maji readings.

Then another female tchr, huyu same script, mpaka kukula pesa za watoto kuenda trip. Hujuma.

Very true. Live below your means. That’s what most people don’t get. Kaa kama maskini lakini uko nazo. But of course, tokelezea weekend moja after several months na uharibu some 75k like it never existed. Then go back to the simple life

kweli umesema yote

Most people wenye wanaishi kama maskini but wako na pesa do not have the ability to blow 75K at a go. A friend of mine around 1997 who was an accountant aliwacha kula mkate wakati price ilipanda from 15 shillings to 18 bob. He is now a millionaire but last december alikuwa analia venye bibi anataka waende mombasa for Holiday with a budget of 150K. In fact alikataa, akawaacha wakaenda coast yeye akabaki akichunga boma.

such are my role model nyamang’othoste

Me I do that. I can save 250k in 6 months and then one day I wake up with a wild excitement in my mind, take a week off from my job, make a few repairs to my jalopy and ride all the way to Malindi and spend 75k without caring. I reason that you should live below your means but reckon also that life is not permanent

sawa. But also 250K is small money. but ni sawa

Ni kweli murume

Of course I invest into other avenues elsewhere

Saidia yeye. I had a friend who was a teacher in private school. Mshahara was 11k. Lakini analipwa manusu nusu ambazo haziwezi msaidia. Alikuwa anaenda Kwa mwenye shule ana ambiwa school fees haijalipwa. He worked for 3 month. Akaquit akaenda kuchapa mjei.

I wonder how one expects not to be broke if they live above their means… even living within your means is not good enough… Live below your means and you will be able to weather crisis like the covid disaster… if you continue copying your friends in the lifestyles they live, you will go broke with certainty and will always be jealous of others…

times are hard even for millionaires. if he is the grateful type, keep supporting him. such friends come in handy. i have a teacher showing me kunguru instincts, she is a buddy and lokls like can put it on head for some longer term support. times are hard bratha.

Maybe ameshikisha loan aka buy shamba mahali na wewe hapa unamuona kama fala…hio ikiisha atashikisha ingine ajenge nyumba…siku moja anakuita surprise house warming unashika kiwaru ukisema ni kama ameingia illuminati …

teachers take huge loans for development… but kuna wengine walevi… and some un-realistic …
some friend teacher of mine took a 1.2m sacco loan kununua gari toyota Premio, he is a primary school teacher …

saa hii anakatwa pesa karibu yote , fuel is a problem… drives the car like once a month or akienda ushago … and even when traveling to ushago, lazima atafute passengers akienda na kurudi ili mafuta aweke … what is all this bullshit for?

Between 20 na 30k gross kwa public. Nishaiskia teacher fulani aki lament kufunza in public schools akisema hawezi wish the same proffesion for her kids. Alikuwa very bitter akilia the hustle isnt worth the mulah.