Lakini Hippopotamus Kama Hizi Utoa Wapi Confidence Ya Kuvaa Bikini

Body shaming is a bit immoral but how exactly does a man perform sex with a woman like this? Alafu mbona watu hawataki kukula healthy food wakuwe na lean body?

Says an idiot who rarely posts but is always on my threads ranting…Lmfaooooooo

Ukioa before 40 years be very sure u will end up na kitu kama hii by the time mnagonga 45

I see a happy family. Yana kuhusu nini?

Huyu hata si kukula healthy.Hapa labda gastric bypass ndio inaweza saidia.

There are

@Panyaste banae, Cheza chini :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dits obvious wao hubakisha tumeffi pale nyuma lakini usiwaingilie sana, wanafaa kuosha.

Weh lakini hio visceral fat is too much… Hio ni recipe for diabetes, heart failure, stroke etc utashindanga kwa hosi na pharmacy

Which are they?

Shida ni kitambi kubwa sana tuu, akipunguza hio atakaa poa. The husband is ok with her weight and body shape, so in her case it’s ok.

EIShhhhhh! Bado naimba tu ile ngoma, SIJUI NISEME, SIJUI NISEME

Chubby chasers na white knights wamecatch mafeelings sana. Keep that same energy when she develops diabetes A to Z, high blood pressure and other lifestyle diseases.
Let’s face it, she’s obese and unhealthy although she earns enough money for an annual gym membership and a nutritionist.
I’ll go ahead and say that if she truly loves her family, she would lose weight.

The logs in this place? Can keep KPLC away from concrete poles for eternity. I swear.

A midget calls a fat woman a hippo, at least she can shed that weight but wewe hata ukikula mbolea utabaki midget tu with your tiny dick

[ATTACH=full]248860[/ATTACH]

Adidas juu chini meffi

yaani mwanaume na makende zake mbili ameenda ku-google image search a midget image to troll me and am not even a midget. Are u hurt coz yr mwife is also a hippo Lmfaooo… btw hizo sio adidas on those midgets feet…those are J’s …mseh wa ocha wewe

Midget huwa unapanda kwa kitanda aje ukienda kukamua cucu walami ?

Navy seal Nimeland

15 years ago she was lean n petite ukioa yeye that’s how some will be… don’t marry a wife coz of her looks rather marry a partner who you will build an empire with.she looks that way but the gal power the money connection and influence can’t match the slay queens you salivate on in the osha mesho edition.instead of pestering you nipee nipee this kind will offer you advice and put money on the table most invest in their family wengi wamenunulia mabwana zao gari na wao ndiyo hufuatwa na tuslay queens.epuka stress think long term they will all look ugly either way in the long run.dont make long term decisions on temporary sexual feelings or emotions.utalilia kwa choo

Aiiih! lakini ya huyu imezidi. If she goes into the sea hapo nyuma,the sea level itafikia huyo beta male kwa magoti. If she makes those low frequency echos while in the water, fellow whales as far as in the Artic ocean wataitikia mwito and start the mating migration.

[ATTACH=full]248872[/ATTACH]