Lakini Hippopotamus Kama Hizi Utoa Wapi Confidence Ya Kuvaa Bikini

Chubby chaser detected. Make your own money with your own effort and connections buddy, wacha kutegemea sugar mummies. Kwani mjuols huamka juu momo iko na connections?
This forum is full of clueless losers. I feel out of place.

Hata kama napenda momo hii hapana shapeless sura pia mbaya wacha ikae

If you marry such a woman, I can guarantee that you will spend half your 50s in hospital.
Diabetes and other lifestyle diseases will deplete your account and you will exhaust all the little wealth you have accumulated.
If you met a girl today and she told you she has some costly disease that requires constant medication and hospitalisation, would you marry her?

Mwanaume akiwa na pesa hata awe 60years anaweza oa model.

Ulipunguza kuuza kuma ?

:D:D:D:D:D:D. Wueh! Hadi uwes amekataa:D:D

Very childish post,alphas will expose kungurus and women behaving badly but not stoop down low to talk about people’s appearance,genes etc things they can’t Do much about,you must be suffering from serious inferiority complex to post such so that you make yourself feel better

Mwene momo iyo onake augaga Karima koruu no karia ka nyoka. Story za sura na shape kwa mapenzi tupilia mbali…

Hapa umesema ukweli, kumbe unajua hii jamaa

I heard she cried on a live radio interview coz of bullies like panyaste constantly attacking her coz of her weight.

Oh yes am Momo lover favourite edition Gmo chronicles secondly I hate body shammers n i feel out of place too but I understand Ni IQ coz you argue like a dumb irresponsible blockhead who started having sex the other day I guess common sense isn’t so common I used Linda as an example I didn’t say all marriages revolve around those values.but nicompoop na kiherehere ikajijazia.let me put it in a way your kanumskull will understand marriage is all about basic values not looks ukitaka looks peleka mjuols sj

Which sequence and what peer reviewed paper(s)?

Your IQ is so high, you could not learn simple punctuation?

Time that I don’t have but coz uko na kiherehere I figured utajijazia

:D:D Keep your responses this short. You couldn’t figure out punctuation if you stepped on it.

had to match it with your IQ so that you could at least understand

Bado nauza. I went international siuzii wakenya