Laptop stolen!!

shonde ya mende, unadhani mm ni midget; ntakulipua ushangae…toa makende apa shenzi

Pole ndugu , in Greek they say " mwizi hawezi shababisha mkulima kutopanda " . You will get even a better one .

Buda, in June nilibebewa mac air, winpad and a brand new phone kwa hao…hiyo tulipigwa dawa za kulala kama mafala…in July, nikatolewa tenje brandi kwa mat za kangemi…mimi najua hio unchungu. I didn’t have anything backed to the cloud. They were all in the comps HD. Man projects, wedding photos, kila kitu! I was very sympathetic with thugs before…saa hii ata mimi nachukua mawe ya 9 nimwekelee kwa kifua! These mofos can set you back in life ushindwe ku recover

You need to be carefull where you leave your things anyway no matter what are you doing there totally and completely for example. How else you can go for that matter ? I do hope it really that matters. I have friend who lost expensive photo camera in the gym.

Nliibiwa Mac ya kwanza nkiwa USIU ,mara ya pili at awedding sides za Kiambu Rd… since then I am always prep’d to be robbed an being a wedding photog… I have 3 backups at any time. Including an online backup when bandwidth allows.

Utaomba adi lini khasia hii? Bonga poa nkuchoree manjia za huku tukamue ngamia pamoja

kinono nichoree mtu yangu,don’t give man a fish, teach him how to be a Fisher of fish

Mara hio wambusheri