Late night hunger pangs

Iliisha yenyewe, i very sharp hunger pangs, i know what you are going through

1 Like

I doubt this. I avoid eating and it has a toll on me. I don’t get enough sleep and I wake up in the morning feeling like shit.

no trust me .GOOD sex make me sleep like a pregnant elephant

3 Likes

Used to act the same, until I reduced alcohol intake

5 Likes

:eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D… pregnant elephant tena? Haina was!

2 Likes

I second

:D:D

1 Like

@Ice_Cube , are you the one who said you usually have a meal at the middle of the night?..yaaani lunch ya usiku? :D:D:Dremind me who it was if not you.

3 Likes

:D:D

:D:D not me but I have forgotten the talker’s name. Grundy ni kama amepata ile ugonjwa ya MANKI

mimi shida yangu huwa kukosa kupata usingizi kama sisomi kitu or watching something. Mara mob nimelala kwa sofa juu nikitembea hadi bed nakuta usingizi imepotea so either nibebe laptop/simu ama ka magazine interesting.

5 Likes

Figsed.
ION ugonjwa ya Manki ni gani?

7 Likes

:smiley: MANKI alikua na morning sickness before elections

1 Like

wewe ni mvutaji bhangi?

1 Like

La hasha…okay, maybe once in a blue moon.

well, it has same effects to heavy users but since you’re not…time your feeding and exercising well, na si eti unakimbia kilomita kumi alafu unakula mchele

4 Likes

My guess is that you’re trying to control your caloric intake and your body is telling you to wacha upus.

6 Likes

It will give you a TKO. But in the morning you may have to eat like a king.

2 Likes

Since you run 8kms daily, hunger pangs could be the result of muscle breakdown. You need to rest up in between periods of intense exercise. Try to increase your protein and (natural) fat intake. Incorporate nuts, legumes, fish in your diet.

3 Likes

Suspect could be case of H. Pylori induced ulcers. @Luther12 , come do the remote diagnosis.

3 Likes

Morning sickness…wait :eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:…CID unajaribu kunitusi???

Shait…I hope not but I will get checked.

2 Likes