Late night hunger pangs

Get some complex carbs early in the day : ngwaci, cassava and such. Then usiku eat some broccoli and drink a casein protein shake before bed. Casein protein takes longer to digest so it will release energy in your system slowly through the night. This is particularly important since the time difference between dinner and breakfast will be longer than most other meals. i.e 8 hrs.

2 Likes

huwe unatoa hii kitu begu kasee

1 Like

Heheeee, aki ya ghai, hii ni direct transleson. diabetes mellitus.

3 Likes

And what about your health? Are you fat/obese?

1 Like

Said the one who charges 3K per cum

mimi nikikula rice usiku ni kama sijakulaā€¦within three hours I will be up hungry as a fuck

2 Likes

You run 8km daily :eek::eek: .I canā€™t even walk 2km without asking for uber .For a late night snack try black chocolate itā€™s filling and healthy

Want some?

1 Like

We been there dear. And we know how it turned out. Donā€™t we? But never say neverā€¦

1 Like

No. At least you will sleep fully hadi morning then worry about the b/fast

1 Like

I bet youā€™re very skinny.

Kwani youā€™re preparing for a marathon?

shida iko hapaā€¦dieting problems

kula kama mwanamme bwana. Eating is like meditation or prayer, what you focus on while doing it is the result you will get

1 Like

Please remind meā€¦what happened? You didnā€™t cum or was I too dry?

Both us disappointedā€¦

Iā€™m very wet nowadays! Please come!

:D:D:D:D:D oh gods! @Itā€™s Le Scumbag please help out a sistah.
If at first you donā€™t succeed get yourself up and try again.

3 Likes

@Grundyā€¦I am a bit concerned but do not want to worry you. I think on top of looking at your diet and making drastic changes by checking what you consume during the day, do not ignore that blood test. Then you can move from there.
I am doing an overhaul on mine and have learnt that I have been running on fumes for a long time. Stopped eating breakos, grabbing coffee and tea at work, lunch- soup, home collapse on a full dinner grilled or hurriedly cobbled up then wake up extremely thirsty. Result, opportunistic homas, coughs and feeling lethargic. My Job has no time for this. So I am reverting back to my routine back in the day. Start with fruits and carry onā€¦during the day.

I/siblings have to endure that blood test every year donā€™t want to mention it.

1 Like

@Grundy ,its a stage called adolescent stage,the body requires a lot of calories

1 Like

But @pamba others like me have gone thru it and I am not a teenā€¦donā€™t think Grundy is. Mine was not food but craving for a drink ile mbaya. I had to have juice, then water as soon as I woke up before showering. I had to change my diet, still working on it. Grundy did not tell us what he consumes when he wakes up and during the day.

2 Likes