LESSONS LEARNT THROUGH MARRYING YOUNG.

Have you talked to her about it ama ur jst assuming she doesn’t want to…remember communication is key in marriage…

I have spend terabyte of data discussing this issue. First it was we look for capital then she starts,gave the capital and a full chain of supermarkets from a close relative to supply those commodities. They ended up being unstocked the market got lost. Then we had a child and it was understandable that she needs some time to look after the kid before getting up again and now it’s the everyday quarrels about the same issue.

You are the captain of your own ship that applies to your happiness. if you are unhappy and it ain’t working basi tembea, usipate ulcers za bure

It’s painful but hard decisions have to be made. I am trying to make one step forward while am being dragged two steps back. While she is digging her own grave of misery I might find myself in it.

kama imekataa si utembeze? you will only continue lamenting till old age. There are men out there that like that Kind of a woman wa kukaa home. It seems you guys are not compatible

Yes you will work but what happens when your partner keeps living a life beyond your means. In my two sense suggestion I would say that as am away she should be busy making more Avenue of income with my earnings so as to afford that life she desires. But not as things are currently na si kulia, it’s facing reality as it is.

Its that time of the month…sigh

I have resisted settling down till BaBa resign from politic.

True you are very right. And am willing to hand over to that man whom will tolerate that but as for my position she will work and struggle as we all do, have a sense of responsibility either while together or separated but she will work.

I always what happens when you will leave this world and your wife never knew how to make end meet or even milk a cow to gain income. What will happen?? How will your children survive, while you were the only breadwinner?? Whom will clear those mortgages and loans once you are gone?? We have to ask ourselves these hard questions at times.

all the best. Wacha sisi makapera bachelors tuanze kujipanga how the weekend will turn out.

Hope you find a way out

It’s hard to open up on such so sioni why muite the guy a sissy or make fun of his situation, he just needs your advice

She is already showing no intitative to grow herself…starting a business for her is the fastest way to peasant hood

I don’t envy you at all. All the time hapa Ktalk naingililiwa juu nimekataa kuoa at 24. A wife who spends most of her time in the house and does not contribute in terms of money huyo ni balaa tu. I have a friend that keeps coming over to my place kuhepa nyumbani. The dude is always stressed juu ya bills na wife ni mabeste wake tu analeta kwa nyumba wamalize zile vitu ziko kwa fridge…hehe
Pole sana lakini. You made the bed now lay in it.

Its not marrying a foolish woman that brings down kings. Its not realizing that you married a foolish woman that does.
The problem with our generation is that we do not know how to control our women. Tunawapatia mamlaka sana. A woman should respect you.
Marriages can never work with two heads. Never. Mwanamke akianza kukusumbua mwambie abehave ama umwache. Hii mambo ya kubembeleza wanawake ndio inatuumiza.
I treat women like men. Kwanza kuna mwanamke alianza kunisumbua afew days after meeting. Mara inakaa kama tunashindana. Siku hizi anapiga na namba tofauti, anakula block.
Wacheni kubembeleza hawa watu. Mtaumia bure.

Don’t dare marry young. Build your life first and meet a woman whom has gone through it all. This thing of taking young chicks from the hen before they experience life are problematic.

The ones whom land into our homes are the ones whom pretend to be angels and play along so well till they know their tentacles are well spread within your life. But you are right enough of this swity, swity, babe manenos.

True,Don’t marry young, i see a lot of my peers making mistakes and becoming ‘accidental parents’, then the woman moves into your house and starts making demands and issues ultimatums then blackmails you to marry her or she takes away your kid.That is one situation i pray that i never find myself in and i am cautious not to find myself in. Women are conditioned to look at marriage in a different way,all Hollywood and a long happy honeymoon while for men it means responsibilities to fulfill the honeymoon, they rarely look at it from our perspective. Biggest lesson i learnt in life is that marriage will not make you any happier if you are miserable, it will only amplify your true character. As someone has said let us the bachelors look at a way of spending our weekends

Just be careful feminaziz don’t show up here on Monday with sexual assault allegations. It’s their quickest way to fame and money nowadays.

Establishing the rules of engagement on first emcounter dtermines the course the relationship will take. Onyesha mwanamke unampenda lakinj usibembeleze…