LESSONS LEARNT THROUGH MARRYING YOUNG.

He just needs to talk to the wife and tell her she is messing up and he feels she needs to contribute in the house but [SIZE=16px]we have no idea why the wife [/SIZE]
Is not even working. He may have snatched her from school or something.Hence we cannot advice.

Secondly, my statement was not directed to him at all but to the talkers demonizing women here,on his account…some I doubt whether wameoa ama ni kelele tu.

Thirdly and most importantly,I would never make fun of anyone’s marriage and I am in one.

Why is her not working a problem now? Didn’t you picture how your married life would look like?? Sema tu umepata mwingine and you need to legitimize leaving the wife.
When she works, mnawaita ‘corporate beasts.’ If she’s a house wife yeye ni ‘couch potato’ on a ‘life long vacation.’ What do men want?

mkisii kaa ngumu dont follow these divorcees and bachelors advice keep your wife akisumbua marry another one and keep the first one too . but makosa yako ni following ujinga ya wazungu , one child aje ? akikufa ? get five kids chapchap . ukishindwa kulea ntakusaidia

now this is helpful

1. Am in Saudi Arabia wiping an Arabs ass everyday to put food on the table.

2. There are strict laws prohibiting me to socialize with women here for me to have found another one.

3. If you read my post well you will realize that I want to save my marriage and give my child a better life than I had growing up and that will only be achieved when my wife will come to her senses in being a participant in our marriage.

4. My marriage is at a standstill now for the last two years no new development has been done. Unless when I am on vacation is when things start moving.

Conclusion bringing another woman into my life currently will only bring more problems than a solution. So please save me that “another woman” card you just sound like her.

ukiacha bibi huku possibilities za kukamuliwa is very high especially when she is idle . nipe contacts nikuchungie kondoo yako

Aside from one other woman ahead of you, whom we all know, i swear you’d have monopolized thick headedness . In your rush to judge and bring out your cheap feminazism, you have forgot to have the facts for perusal. Dont be bitter no more.

Kukamuliwa is a none issue. Bora apeane invoice after that and that money be Chanelled into a bag of cement nimalize nyumba anaishi.

Shida yako ni kufikiria pesa ndio kila kitu, just because you pay all the bills and put the food on the table doesn’t mean the marriage will be happy, you need to be there for your wife and spend time with her. That way you can influence her direction and attitude towards life, you’re treating her like a man expecting her to figure these things out, yeye ni kama kondoo lazima ukue hapo ndio upeane amri

:eek::eek::eek::smiley:

uwesmake si kondoo achunge kondoo, yeye ni kama @Ice_Cube tuuu

https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/03/154760_8ab1048b1099ce3d84995817f132ef82.JPG

Shida yako is just hopping into a thread without reading the original post. I mentioned there that 1. You shouldn’t marry young. 2.Mtu ajijenge kwanza ndio atafute bibi.

And those are the lessons I have learnt.

Those aren’t lessons because your marriage would have still failed if you applied the above, you have a problem with communication and spending time with your family and you don’t want to admit it

Yes I can’t be there and working here at the same time. So what should I do. Abandon the only source of income I go back home to breed a woman??

What about she comes on board and we start working on ways of making it conducive to relocate back home??

Gota buda!
I told my wife so.n she now is so cautious. Hii ujinga sijui ‘nimepata job Dubai’ sigwes

Take charge of that marriage brother. You are already in it and walking away will not solve this (you will only get temporary reprieve). If the missus is faithful, then I would rather you seek ways of getting her in line in the other aspects she is weak in (some good solutions have already been mentioned). Sit her down and let her know what you require of her. Let her know it needs both of you to make that marriage stand. If at all she is sensible person she should put some effort to change, but, either way, take charge and be the man.

Thank you Mheshimiwa.

Young chics is not the problem…in your own admission, you have realised, correctly, that you had a naive view of marriage, and/or love…and women.

I also think having a child with her was a blunder…but hey, you’re way beyond that now.

As a general rule, do not ever expect women to appreciate the sacrifices you make to make their lives comfortable.
Naturally, this stems from your (now destroyed) naivety.

Moreover, you should also not get caught up in arguments and fights, and ‘complain’ to your wife. This signals to her, at a subliminal level, that you are weak. That’s just how women are.

You need to provide direction…and cliched as this sounds, be a man.
Vague I know, but this is something you have to realise on your own.

You can sit her down and say the things you want changed, calmly, without raising voices.
And if those things don’t change you can take her back to her parents until she decides to grow up or…forever.

Women talk…men do.

:D:D Jinga