Let Us Not Anger Powerful Prophet

https://x.com/ItsMutai/status/1769923105042878725?s=20

Lest he makes us like Haiti which he did and brought us Corona because we angered him

6 Likes

Jaruos Mjinga. Anyone fudhii kwanza

Stupid conman with an even stupider congregation.

2 Likes

Kumbafff yeye mbwa, jskslenyeluwere I instruct you to tax that motherfucker arudi kongelo kuvua omenA

Hii shetani is in the same WhatsApp group na @TrumanCapote

All prophets should be in Kamiti. Wote ni ex Kamiti here or deported kama wengi tunajua.

Famous on tiktok as prophet x fake name in zamunda but in bidenistan hatari mkora wa kuuza maadawa na bunduki decades prisoner.

.not loading.

Name one Kamiti ex sio pastor.

Ukiwa jela they learn the art of finesse

Kondoo always need a thug to help em through

So the thug akulie jasho ya kondoo. No exposee. I see negro better jambas soon.

Thug life lazima ujifanye pastor wa kondoo. Kwani Jambazi Ruto hajui.

Hakuna ex Kamiti hata ya majuu sio prophet na fake names.

At the very least all church thugs should verify hizi mikora fingerprints.

Wakenya ni watu gullible sana. Anyone can rename themselves prophet na ni mkora hatari.

Kila mkora na mhuni Kenya hujua lazima akuwe pastor then prophet.

Sick society. Kuna murderers from zamunda who are bishops for fun. :smiley:

After all, wameoshwa safi kama pamba.

Ujinga ya religion that all crooks take advantage of.

If they ever release you from San Quentin or Kamiti, best bet is be a fake prophet with fake name and you will be born again in Kenya and get kondoo.

Religion is truly where real criminals find solace. :smiley: and shelter from serikal

duvalier the butcher of haiti rolls in his graveā€¦ ni kama kale kazee ka seven hundred club kakisema ati haiti made a pact with the devilā€¦ religious basratrd are trhe worst

Umeona Hizo Theatrics za Salasyaā€¦ :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Mtu anajiita ā€˜prophet of Godā€™ na anafurahia kukiharibika. Anyway, its the mentality of the god of that religion reflected on his/its minions. Bure sana, nguruwe shoga yeye.

The more I watch prophet Owuor the more I admire him! Running such a big scam for so longā€¦ and this guy is learned btw, amesoma kusoma na amepiga job places like israel and US. How he decided to be a scammer I will never understand but ni mtu akona akili he just lost his way or maybe has some kind of mental sickness. He said "a voiceā€™ spoke to him and asked him to start his ministry na hivyo ndiyo nilishuku he is a schizophrenic.

2 Likes

Most scammers are intelligent socialpaths and realize how to scam the kondoos. And the most fool proof method is religion. Where every dog gone dirt bag criminal gets born again safi kma pamba and gets tax free 10% from all his kondoos. Kazi ni kuongeza quantity ya herd na income pedigree ya mifugo yake as long as he is a good stage actor.

When one realizes unaweza kula 10 percent ya kila mtu kwa umati, bila ngeta, an intelligent socialpath canā€™t resist. That na added bonus ya kuonja mabibi :smiley: in private intercession :smiley:

It is indeed true, most sheepeoples need a mchunganji to guide them to pasture and take them to kichinjio.

The best at this are the intelligent psycho-social paths

2 Likes

Yes na he is a very brutal guy btw. I watched as he was ā€œhealingā€ cripples last Saturday on tv. Unaona kiwete analazimishwa asimame atembee, poor guy is in pain but prophet anainsist asimame atembee. Na ukiombewa na bado ushindwe kutembea the victim probably blames himself for not having ā€œenough faithā€. Religion haki!

2 Likes

Best deal ni unlimited fundraisers on top of the ten percent. Leo tunanunua land, next week mabati, hii ingine viti. Constant grift my guy. I honestly never met a dumb pastor Owuor.

You got that right. Blame the kondoos for not having enough faith, or for being possessed by very strong spirits who need mbegu zaidi to exorcise.

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ This is how the so called healers get away with itā€¦

1 Like

Smart man right there. Knows the right buttons to push. The remarks will add more influence over His congregation. The end game is to milk them dry through offerings and tithes. He will die a rich man.

1 Like

Hehehe
What rubbish. He knows that his target is the people who never read anything, people who have no idea where Haiti is, and what has happened there before it got that name and long before his grandfathers were born. In short, heā€™s simply conning the excitable and ignorant miracle searchers. Same team as politicians, wanaelewana.

1 Like

He is a psychopath

1 Like

By design.
This fellow is quite intentional in what heā€™s doing. He cannot be excused for deceiving the masses about the true nature of God. God is not in the business of doing anything to please man, He does everything by His will alone, like it or not. This preachermanā€™s congregants have only themselves to blame for giving him so much attention, and their money. If they look around they will see no man can control things at that level. What man can call calamities from heaven to decimate them?
He poses like a man who holds sway over the fate of nations. If so, and if heā€™s truly a man of God, why canā€™t he influence the spirit of violence that has ravaged Haiti for centuries (centuries!), so there can be peace, and lives are saved? Why couldnā€™t he stop the assassination of the late Haitian president Juvenal MoĆÆse? Why didnā€™t he hold the earthā€™s tectonic plates together, and stop the earthquake that killed thousands there? Why didnā€™t he influence the wickedness of the UN soldiers who caused the cholera outbreak which wiped out over 10,000 people in Port au Prince? Why didnā€™t he steer corona deaths away, so that life could prosper around the globe?
So he will cause calamities if we donā€™t listen to him. Hehe, danganya toto jinga, and let God witness it.
Common sense dictates that every man born of woman is just a man, nothing else. Itā€™s how he presents himself to the world which differs from person to person.

1 Like