Let us Talk eTims KRA

Now it has become a responsibility and a burden to call up all the suppliers and tell them to connect their gadgets to the internet and transfer their VAT logs to KRA servers so that all these errors go away, driving up the cost of compliance…kutafuta hii ilikuwa ya nani, acha nimpigie simu cajole them to connect their etims to wifi ama nimnunulie bandos ama ungoje mpaka ile wakati atajiskia kununua Bandos

3 Likes

Wonderful opportunity nimejifunza leo kugenerate etr receipts SH na PLU ni nini?

niaje birionea wa nyamakima

Price Look Up

Mimi mbirrionare? Nimepokea hio maobi, niko na kabuti ya blue na kofia ya white naenda jasho cafe chai ya 11, kama uko around kuja huwezi kosa kimadathi kinene

2 Likes

afadhali wewe, yangu iko na 159 different suppliers zimekataa kuenda through, nikiuliza eti niwapigie simu- na deadline ni kesho!!

Kijana unadai kujua hadi nyamakima. Teren teren. Uko na virgin excited kuona mzae tings

Increasing compliance costs, why does my filing of returns have to rely on someone else to do theirs? Extrapolate that to someone who has to deal with hundreds or thousands, the phone bill will go through the roof. Ama waongee na Safaricom that data to KRA servers should be free

Chonjo

Hii ni shida tupu

https://x.com/K24Tv/status/1770018830091215172?s=20

Anus lickers @sani @mikymas @Billy_Drago @nyundo_wa_komeo @Mworia_Wameru @Berlin_Oxford @Kennedy_Maina wanatambua hii ama ni story za jamba by jambass?

hi ni shida tupu wadau

Make sure every invoice you receive umescan qr code kwanza. Some of this gadgets are inferior once the power goes off and on inapoteza date and time and with that it will only sign but will not send. Mine had the same problem until I changed the cmos battery.

1 Like

Ongeza @Lord_Wanaruona kwa hio list, stupid wanker!!!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/its_fanuel/status/1770032944624669169?t=b1zDnnVfF7dZh7bZSVPnfQ&s=19

:grin:

Na tuko na anus lickers huku @sani @mikymas @Billy_Drago @Berlin_Oxford @nyundo_wa_komeo @Mworia_Wameru @Kennedy_Maina walidaganywo tutakuwa Sigapore, very useless people these ones

2 Likes

The only question from all the above responses is; why comply? Yaani mtu akukate pesa juu kwa juu halafu umpe receipt ya vyenye amekukata pesa. Just refuse to comply all of you. Or go black market. That’s what I do in my dealings.

Sio kila kitu inakuwa dark market

Agreed. But why inconvenience yourself just to make some other entity (that didn’t contribute to the sourcing of capital, setting up of your business and marketing your product/service) life’s easy? Is that rational? Hii kitu inafaa kukataliwa na kila mfanya biashara kwa kauli moja. But as usual, kenyans will never unite against anything oppressive, especially when the abstract/illusory entity called government is mentioned. Very sad.

Tupee jabass za fare atangetange nahuko

1 Like