Let's talk about love, shall we??

That’s a nice story, now bend over

Umeninasa :smiley:
But the stories are somehow related :slight_smile:

Did a boyfriend who left, or that is apparently there, yet slipping away? Whatever the case, there is an unconventional lead that almost all vehemently deny. The Demand and Supply game. The female psyche in this era have adopted tendencies that areultimately detrimental to their life. First, current society has conditioned women to using a “very narrow” lens in pursuit of love. With men on the other hand, majority tend to be passed up, due to that narrow lens. The movie star sort of Romeo that will charm me and take you to Cayman Islands to live happily ever after. If most women are using a small lens to focus on the guys that they have been trained to desire, who are quite a small fraction of the total number of men. Many women=>Few Guys(players, womanizers); and “few women” => Majority of Men(non-players).

Can you see a problem there? You have created a tasty buffet for player, and there are not many these. So the player will run around very many women. You have overlooked many men, a very good number of which will love and cherish you due to the small lenses. You assume you will take and think you will rehabilitate a player. Probably the strongest indictment of women holistically the fact they “like that which they can’t have”, and players are plentiful in that basket of (the one who already has fooled another woman, and you want to touch off a coup de tat to snatch that man away ). Before I got married, getting girls took considerable effort to accomplish; while, my status as a husband, has opened a flood gates with “many many more” , compared to when I was single, when I could not have accomplished such a successful wave with the women if I wanted to. Many female partners also have a tendency to start treating their men as they would children, with many wanting to know precisely you are throughout the day and likewise night. So if you are suffocating your partner, and a good number of women, who before marriage wouldn’t be given consideration by many, are suddenly available after I am married. As a fact, by and large, a man who struggles very hard to get you, are way way way more likely to really fight to make the relationship to flourish, but unfortunately these are the men many of you had already ignored. What do you think is going to happen under these circumstances?

i hate it when some people take advantage of this and exploit others as they pretend to love them too

stopped reading here

I play hard to get but I feel it’s not worth at the end of the day when the guy wins your heart and you decide to let the guard down they stop doing the things they used to do in order to win your heart… I remember a guy who used to call me more than thrice a day… Text me all the time take me out etc, when I accepted him he stopped calling and caring… It has happened to me in several occasions…
Reason I hate relationships…

The curse of the chase… unfortunately

Is it that obvious?? The guy should at least have tried to keep up his game… I realised I didn’t really fall for him but the things he used to do… It was just a mask… Sigh:(:frowning:

Did a boyfriend leave, or that is apparently there, yet slipping away? Whatever the case, there is an unconventional lead that almost all vehemently deny. The Demand and Supply game. The female psyche in this era have adopted tendencies that are ultimately detrimental to their llove lives. The current society has conditioned women to using a “very narrow” lens in pursuit of love. With men on the other hand, majority tend to be passed up, due to that narrow lens. The movie star sort of Romeo that will charm and take you to Cayman Islands to live happily ever after. If most women are using a small lens to focus on the guys that they have been trained to desire, who are quite a small fraction of the total number of men then what happens? Many women=>Few Guys(players, womanizers); and “few women” => Majority of guys(non-players).

Can you see a problem there? You have created a tasty buffet for player, and there are not many of these. So the player will run around very many women. You have overlooked many men who would have loved and cherished you to the end. You assume you will take and reha who left, or that is apparently there, yet slipping away? Whatever the case, there is an unconventional lead that almost all vehemently deny. The Demand and Supply game. The female psyche in this era have adopted tendencies that areultimately detrimental to their life. First, current society has conditioned women to using a “very narrow” lens in pursuit of love. With men on the other hand, majority tend to be passed up, due to that narrow lens. The movie star sort of Romeo that will charm me and take you to Cayman Islands to live happily ever after. If most women are using a small lens to focus on the guys that they have been trained to desire, who are quite a small fraction of the total number of men. Many women=>Few Guys(players, womanizers); and “few women” => Majority of Men(non-players).

Many women like that which they can’t have, and that is the strongest indictment for women, and players are plentiful in that basket of taken.

The player will run around very many women. You have overlooked many men, a good number of which would have loved and cherished you thereafter. You assume you will take and rehabilitate a player.

Before I got married, getting girls took considerable effort to accomplish; yet after marriage the flood gates seem to have suddenly opened and a good number of extra women are now interested, compared to when I was single, when I could not have accomplished such a successful wave with the women if I wanted to.

Many female partners also have a tendency to start treating their men as they would children, with many wanting to know precisely you are throughout the day, and likewise at night. So if you are suffocating your partner at the same time that more women want me. As a matter of fact, by and large, a man who struggles very hard to get you will fight the hardest to make th e relationship flourish . Unfortunately these are the men who many of you had already ignored. What do you think is going to happen under these circumstances?

Good to know. Now you can f2ck off!

This is the tricky thing bro. I don’t know what you think about this, but from my short period on this earth, I think we as men are supposed bait women into chasing, or, just take them.
I find the most passionate & stable (?) relations I’ve had with women, long or short, I never chased, not conventionally anyway…after all, desire can’t be negotiated.
What do you think?

And before the hue & cry begins, yes, yes…exceptions, exceptions, etcetera, etcetera

It is quite natural I think. Relationships that begin with the two of you being drawn together tend to be more real and natural. At times guys chase just to reaffirm to themselves that they still got it which is not healthy for any ensuing relationship. Since the end goal is to have her within your sphere of control. Once that is attained the incentive flys out of the window. She has just stated that she fell in love with what he was doing and not the guy. So both of them must have been enjoying the game of the chase. It was just like an adventure, plastic

Chances are he did not even notice he had changed or become distant/stopped doing all those things

Indeed.

“It was just like an adventure, plastic”
:smiley: "Like school on Sunday, no class!"

Women actually want, on a subconscious level to please you, to earn a man’s love and attention, and be worth his time…men must allow women to do this.
Women give, men take.

(Incoming…:D)

A soul that is not calm is hard to love and be loved, love is like a vibration you set yourself in and is felt by your patner. Connect with your patner at a higher level than physical contact. When the mind is at rest especially early morning after a nice sleep, women have a tendancy to feel love. I am not an expert, just an observation i have made

so tuwache kukamua manyoka ama ?

oh oh does baby want a bottle?

Hio lazima, you have to separate love and sex

Contradiction and oxymoron.

See that’s the problem I could see from a mile. You’e complaining about the calls reducing.He already has you in his life don’t you think the focus should be on other things?

Don’t you think you’re a bit self centered and attention craving? What do you do in return as your father advised.

I actually liked your post but umeanza UMAMA.

waiganjo uliacha upussss?