Let's talk about love, shall we??

[ATTACH=full]138388[/ATTACH]

Chief Archivist ako mecho sana.Asanda.

It’s called buyer’s remorse.I thought you were the center piece I needed in my life but after acquiring you, I have just realised you are a deadweight even as an accessory. Never let a man pay too much to get you for they will balance the books at some point. If you were too expensive to acquire, they will feel stupid and try to right things.

Ni kama wewe kusema ulianza kupenda 1GB

How much is too much??
I am not materialistic… If the guy who is pursuing me showers me with money and luxuries then I don’t take him seriously and I know I wont give him a chance… For me money at first is a turn off…
Now, I don’t understand why men would feel like they are giving too much love and affection am rather confused…

1 Like

Too much would be anything that feels silly and irrational. Don’t let me take you to a five star restaurant if you know you are more comfortable in a roadside kiosk. Do not create too high expectations from my side. Acknowledge that you are mostly a piece of meat with two knobs in front and a hole at the bottom.Why do you think house-helps remain such an attractive prospect to most men? Because they deliver above expectations. In other words the returns they offer exceed the investment made.

All this does not make sense to me… Am a very simple lady and I stay in my lane… I don’t demand too much… If we go to an expensive restaurant we would split the bill in half… Not a big deal…
Anyway I have decided to let things be… Life’s too short and am living mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

i say, take all their money because they’re stuffing your box anyway [SIZE=1](and not with the money)[/SIZE]

1 Like

What box?? :confused:

I hear you but it seems the devil might be in the details.Without having heard anything more than we have discussed here, this guy chased you around and eventually got you, but thereafter he left. Let me ask a hypothetical question. Have you observed the guys who run here and there after warembo, and generally appears to lose 90% of the time. On the other hand, there is this other guy, who for some reason, seemingly without great effort wooes ladies fast.
Which one of the above do you think is likely to bail out on you? You see with the guys differential supplies north and south appear to dictate his way, like upepo;when there is a "furious surge of blood southboun, there usually tends to be an almost equal and opposite reaction northbound…that 's what we call THINKINIG WITH THE PENIS.
I don’t know what your name is, but you see that disappointing feeling when you get let down after putting forth your heart in earnest. It is indeed frustrating, but tomorrow another guy will probably be hitting on you… You know a very good chunk of men do get those piercing swords in their hearts EVERY time they try to get a lady. What you feel occasionally he probably does almost daily, and he has NO ONE to turn to for solace, watu watamtukana wamuache hukoooooo(U know notion that we men are “macho”). That stuff is acting for the better part; just that people don’t like “losing face” so guys will pretend to be “OK” and maybe he will go and cry in the shower singing "Maria Maria you remind me of the sijuiwhatwhat played by Carlos Stantana…
The truth is that there are a few men very good with women. They got the psychological bend that knows what you are thinking about before you said it. Truth be said, woman are the umpires, and as such , the one reason the problem of broken hearts, rebounds, relapses yadi yada…is because. you girls will STILL choose the guys that will screw you over, because they charm you well, but they don’t care about you at all…you are considered by thie few fellaz up here as a “means to some end” and NOT “and end in itself”. So this guy up here will cause you ladies to IGNORE the men who are good to you in the long run. Not all men can possibly have magazine caliber builds and appearances, and not all the men can be that “charismatic”, but doubtless, that guy who speaks little , and quiet for the better part, will probably be a much better husband for you. Actually right there is an opportunity ladies really miss out on; there are guys who maybe in 5 years were lucky to get a lady that would head to MacDonalds with him, but when he succeeds in doing so, it is very genuine, and if they have sweated and bled over an over and finally got you,the guy will be besides himself and will cherish you much, and these those ones don’t leave unless something extra ordinary happened,.
The guy who broke your heart this time round, is probably relatively successful with women if I were if perchance I were a gambler. Another HUGE problem is that women are attracted to taken men. I am willing to bet that once that guy got you ladies became more drawn to him, and he bailed. someone, feeling that you are. The problem nowadays you know, especially with media etc. , the movies and stuff create the impression that all men who are boisterous and chest out , and all, and they are sold as a “very high demand item” for women. Men have different personalities, but they are pressured to try to “live up to” some fictitious “cool” status and instead they make a fool of themselves.
It will be a tough battle, because when you go looking again, you will probably again choose a certain man, that kind of man who is bad news down the road, but the more humble man won’t get a minute of your consideration. Unfortunately, the guys that “most ladies are ignoring”, are the ones who would help the game to be even. Kama u have a class of 100 Men, and 30 have that “desirability”, what happens to the 70? Do you see how 30 men will be overfeeding and 70 will be drooling and wishing. This imbalance of those 70 fellaz is at the root of the problem, and unfortunately that is the “biggest gun” that is used by ladies that ricohets off the wall and rebounds back to smack you right in your face. Until those 70 are balanced out, you will have few smooth men, enjoying tremendously 80% of the female pool. That right there is a self-inflicted wound from you women.

The devil is always in the details…

3 Likes

Oh hun! You will be fine. Just be happy and work hard to improve yourself. The rest will come naturally.

1 Like

Ulitoka laikipia ?

nimerudi

Nyiri…:smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you darl… I always work hard on improving myself :slight_smile:

Another HUGE problem is that women are attracted to taken men.

This isn’t a problem sir…it’s just nature.
A taken man, whether he’s taken by one or known to be a ladies man, is an evolutionarily affirmed mate. Women perceive this to be true at a biological and evo-psyche level.
Fact is, one cannot make women be attracted to nice guys, even if they choose to be with them.

When selecting a mate a woman, most of the time, has to make a compromise between genes & evolutionary fitness, and, security/stability & investment, especially if she intends to have children. The seldom find both in the same man.

Naturally, the pendulum favours different sides of this compromise depending on her age & where she’s at in her life.

You can negotiate commitment, but you cannot negotiate desire.

As the saying goes, don’t wish it was easier, make yourself better.

More men need to make an effort to be like the 30%, if not just for themselves, then to be able to spread their genes in future.

And this is the reason, especially in the west, or urbanized “modern” societies, women are lamenting weak men (even though they raised them like this for the past 3-4 decades).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zimrDtzMP8

More so, proliferation of thesw agendas like ‘rape culture’ & #metoo #100women marketing movement is causing young women, especially in western universities, to lament the lack of approach by young men.

Anyway, in the end, women cannot tell men how to be men.

Women are/will be women, so men…must be men.

You don’t have to be evil and hellbent on breaking women’s hearts…but don’t be a nice guy either.
Love women for who they are not who you want/dream them to be.

1 Like

You are trying to objectify attraction to the exclusion of nurture. How many countries have you lived in to compare the mannerism around the world? I have in quite a few, and there ARE VERY SIGNIFICANT …NURTURE…the swash buckler type with panache who might steal the show in Las Vegas, with the thinking power of a ferret, will attract APPROXIMATELY 1 girl as you go to East Asian countries once they are in the direction of Japan and South Korea…
Take your skinny ass to the Fiji Islands and see how many of those Fiji girls will want you. They might jump on you in Texas and vice versa.
That OVERARCHING perspective is ABSOLUTELY INVALID…and I have spent enough years in different continents to understand as much…
If you swing the chronometer in reverse far enough that the concepts of the developments that have largely reduced to a great extent, and absolutely wiped out in o

Context applies naturally.
And I never negated nurture, I just implied it cannot trump nature.
Your point has been understood though.

You are delusional to think that tenets are universal in nature because they are NOT.
The open upbringing you got is not the constricted others go through.
I don’t know how many societies you have lived in, but that stuff you are typing up IS NOT UNIVERSAL far from it .
Why do you suppose interracial marriages and what not have such a HIGH FAILURE rate, even for people growing up in the same cities.
If you go to Tokyo with y0ur with an empty debe miud “being a man”, you think any of those ladies will pay any attention to you? Ask me about Africa , Asian, American , European. I have lived in all these societies and they so have societal idiosyncrasies CONSISTENT with their NURTURE.
During Hunting and Gathering,nature mattered much more, poeple used brute strength; now that is IRRELEVANT.
Your strong looking “genes” will not get you ANYWHERE as you venture further East.
Since you observe the mind through a western prism it has clouded your mind. I have lived in various countries at length and observed the differences.
The 30/70 context I used pertained to Kenyans. That stuff will sound like NONSENSE in India.
Rid yourself of your ethnocentric mask and learn to contextualize. Your perspective is NOT a universal perspective. If I start talking about Thailand the key factors would be DRASTICALLY different.
You probably drank too much of that Darwinian Cool Aid because I have been around and that stuff you are putting forth is NONSENSE.

:DNo need to belabour a point…

However, having dated Japanese women, done business with Japanese and having Japanese friends here and in Japan, including a Jamaican author, who has lived there for over 20yrs, and, is married to a Japanese woman, I can tell you a different story…
You can check out his book called “Black Passenger, Yellow Cab”.

Moreover, with regards to context, “brute strength” has been replaced with other pro-evolutionary fit characteristics - wealth, skills, etc.

Evo-psyche has less to do with Darwin more Freud, Jung, and newer schools of thought also backed-up by research.

Anyway, this isn’t a pissing contest.
Kudos for amassing travel experience.

I still stand with what I say. Was interesting noting your stand.

Adieu