Life imprisonment for Tampering with a 12yr old

Kucheza na mali ya serikali. Minors are minors. Ata akikupea ‘toka bio’

Because you didn’t get the chance AMA?

1 Like

Kusema ukweli that sentence is too much. Life sentence for a sexual crime.

1 Like

Na akamuliwe ma wanaume pole pole tu pia

Statutory rape deserves a life sentence. Girls (and boys) under the age of 18 cannot consent to sex. There are so many adult girls (and boys) out there, picking on a child is not forgivable.

2 Likes

Actually i don’t support paedophiles or underage sex but the law is hard on men. The girl will have a life but the guy is as good as dead. And it wasn’t rape, there should be contributory negligence on the part of the girl.
THE LAW IS AN ASS.

1 Like

Bure kabisa, is that stopping them from engaging even in orgies?

1 Like

I see you’ve bought into to the feminist agenda. If they were to jail every 18/19 year old who ferked a 16/17 year old kamiti will be overflowing with vijana.

4 Likes

How is that not rape .He himself accepted it by saying “he couldnt resist” .How about you teach yourselves self control

An under age can’t consent to anything on her own .She is 12 and you saying she won’t suffer anything how about psychological harm which might stick the rest of her life .Let’s not even start with physical harm

Why are we always blaming the victim and accusing the law for being too “hard on men” .If it was a girl who raped a boy the judgement would still be the same on her .

She may forever be bragging to her friends how she lost her “Virginity” kitambo while the guy is rotting and wasting his life away. 20-30 yrs could have been enough. I SAY IF IT WAS YOUR SON, RIGHT NOW YOU WOULD BE BUSY SELLING YOUR PLOTS TO APPEAL.

Mimi bure? How?

If that less than 18 year old girl in an orgy, goes to a court of law and files for rape, whether consensual or not, the man will have committed a crime. That is the law. Let us be a society that cherishes and protects our children.

1 Like

Your thinking is so shallow A.F I can’t , A little education will help .Good luck

1 Like

Feminism? Did you not see “boys” in my sentence? If a man has sex with an under-aged boy, that is still statutory rape. Let us fill those jails with these social deviants who cannot keep their hands off children.

Government tkGiggz, post: 1160396, member: 5947"]Actually i don’t support paedophiles or underage sex but the law is hard on men. The girl will have a life but the guy is as good as dead. And it wasn’t rape, there should be contributory negligence on the part of the girl.
THE LAW IS AN ASS.
[/QUOTE]

Actually its a rape… Statutory rape

Ata mimi hapa mtaani kuna ka 16 year old yellow yellow super cute thing kanani-harass sana. She’s made it clear she wants my dick na kusema kweli sioni nikingoja 2 years. Ni khaaaaard!!

1 Like

12 hata mitambo haijaiva. Brary nugu! !

1 Like

Calm your tits and read https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/amp/article/2001234232/defilement-man-freed-because-minor-behaved-like-an-adult

3 bl.n women on earth. what would compel you perverts to pursue a child. You are sick. Hamtoshi mboga kupata mwanamke?

Let’s go back to reality @Meria Mata ,ukiwa eighteen haukukamua yule mschana wa shule ukijifanya saved,@pseudonym ,when did you break your virginity and by who na usitudanganya na age mate wako,[SIZE=1]tuwache kutupa mawe saana,[/SIZE][SIZE=6]it all boils down on how you were nurtured, hii maneno lazima ukalishe mototo chini ajue actions have consequences, ama namna gani?[/SIZE]

1 Like

sasa why are you putting us in this mix? mind you my daughter turned 11 in May and i know for a fact that if anyone touches her he would not even see the doors of a courtroom.

1 Like