Life imprisonment for Tampering with a 12yr old

Ukali ya nini sasa ,my boy is sixteen in form 2,my daughter thirteen class eight but I’ve already taken the initiative to teach them sex education which my parents denied me,hio tabia mbaya nilianza nikiwa secondary na wewe?

atleast he didn’t trip and fall into a coomer

It’s good you have taught them SE early , the world is not what it used to be back then and kids are exposed to all the vices.

I get your point. It is very wrong to tamper with a minor. But many are in jail because the minor decided to behave like an adult, only to turn around when shit hits the fan. How many boys are molested by women and we never hear them in court? Point is, paedopholilia is wrong, but when convicting, one ought to look at the circumstances more keenly.

1 Like

Are you serious? I bet you are not a parent!
This a**hole is lucky to have made it to the courtroom. Child molestation is one of the worst crimes any one can commit. If I ever found anyone molesting a child, I’ll have them pull out their own nuts, roast them and eat them!!

Huyo jamaa angejicontrol.

Under 18 you get at least 15 years in jail, under 16 you get more, following the trend 12 years is life sentence.

I’m not saying he did not commit a crime or does not deserve punishment. I’m saying the punishment is excessive. Ni kama zile story za Saudi za kukata mwizi mkono.

@123tokambio umetajwa hapaaaa