LIL NAS X IS PROOF WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME

I greet you all in the name of Christ our Lord and saviour.
I know we have been all been feeling the end of time in our spirit for some time now, society’s morals have broken down significantly and not many are saying anything and here we have this lost young man sealing the deal with the agressive spread of the LGBTQ agenda. Currently the gayest man in the world with his latest video shot directly from the pits of hell. If that isn’t enough proof to you that we are living in the end times then I’m afraid your fate is already sealed. I mean it’s one thing to be struggling with sin, but to glorify it is a spit to the righteous one above.

Parents I strongly urge you to first watch that what your childen are taking in through the Tv and internet. The LGBT agenda is currently being spread everyhere from Nickelodeon to Jim Jam to movies, children actively learn through vision for their first 5 years so you have to be careful not to bring up and abomination.
“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it” Proverbs 22:6

Ladies and gentlemen this is it, it’s over. The ship is sinking. The final thing to happen now is the introduction of the man of sin. The total abomination, the Antichrist. Then after that our Lord Christ Jesus will come to snatch the believers from this fallen system.

Lastly, there are more than 25000 manuscripts of the new testament that prove Jesus walked the earth, there are also books outside the bible that record Jesus existed like Thallus (52AD), Tacticus (52-120 AD), Mara Bar-Serapion (70AD). This goes to show us that Christ is real therefore call onto Him as your Lord and saviour today if you haven’t. He wants the best for us.

He which testifies the things said in the holy book, “Surely I come quickly”. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. Revelations 22:20

I have a request to the believers please keep me in your prayers for I am going through a rough moment in my life. May the good Lord Jesus be with you all Amen

LIL NAS X ABOMINATION VIDEO FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHLKHL_whs

Men have been fucking each other even before Jesus was born.
Usenge ni wewe pia watching and posting for us to watch.

Not even pressing play…thats way way way more than enough.
Damn.

I love this music to be honest

Uwesmake ata safisha macho

Did I see men dancing naked and showing their behinds? Hell on earth

Kuna yake ingine anatwerkia lucifer:D:D

Upuss

That one is the best!:D:D

I think it’s good gaylords are being given permission to be gay without fear. Ndio mtu akikuja kukatia straight man with the pride of a 1000 lions alafu auliwe, asiseme ati ni ngumu kujua shoga wenzake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUnd7v9y5TQ

Romans 8:28-30
[28]And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
[29]For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
[30]Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.

Take heart, the road to calvary wasn’t easy. It crushes, sieves and refines.

My friend usitie shaka life has ups and downs but i see you are a man of christ you will prevail as for lil nas x…i press do not recommend this to anyone in the options menu lgbtshieth watamalissa sisi

truee

@Christ the King yes, there has never been another time in history except Sodom’s era and also now when homosexuality was this rampant. It is a flashing neon sign that the end is near. That’s why this time it’s different.

Luke 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

I can’t click to that wickedness. Did they really expose their @Bottoms ?

Me neither. :D:D

Fuuck you

What do we have here? I thought you were a good man who doesn’t insult for the sake of it.

Finally located this post. I find the Bible thumping comments here too ridiculous to even warrant a response. Live and let live

The Bible is just an anthology of short stories written by people like you and me. Why do people even take it literally to judge others yet it has so many contradictions?
[ATTACH=full]376663[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]376664[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]376665[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]376666[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]376667[/ATTACH]

Fuuck you too moron