LIVE DOLLS

Its masturbating by having sex with an inanimate object!

You are in over yourself. And if you aren’t aware, I no longer fight. I end fights that involve me. If you can pick a mere observation and twist it then you are the one who is in need of fighting.

It appears its you who doesnt know wen to stop listening! Now Ive blocked you. So I will never listen to you but bcz ur a bunch of pathetic bullies you will keep following my posts and bitching. But what good is it for you as a bully if matusi zenu hazinifikii. How pathetic to berate people on the internet to feel powerful! Am not going to give u the satisfaction! Blocked! Go bitch abt me to your fellow losers. Saa hiyo ave blocked u. Its obvious who has the power here. And its not you lot. Am the one you’re all paying attention to! Not the other way round. It must suck to be a man with no money n no power in this world! You have to go on the internet to bully women so that you can feel like a man. Am not your tampon! Go bleed on your fellow pathetic bitches. Not me!

i was answering @Ka-Buda

ati ki? Georgina, I know I’m probably on the block list but did you know that the more you try to assert yourself on this forum, the more backlash you get. Whether you’re a female or male. Gender has nothing to do with how we view you as a person. So far you’ve proved to be a tigania psycho and you’re not the first I’ve come across, I’ve lived around them all my life and it never ends well due to lack of emotional intelligence, which you clearly lack. I am almost certain your husband cheats on you, whether it is with masturbation, drugs or alcohol, I am sorry to say this but I can say it categorically, especially if this is how you behave at home.

I think it’s me she blocked!..
At this rate she is going to have to block EVERY villager!
And she still thinks that she is right!..

In psychology it’s called narcissistic tendencies.
But she’s always had her way and is beyond educating!..
Her Loss.

i cannot stand a woman who talks everything and anything. men need 3P’s
1 Peace; When i come home i need peace. stop running your mouth, you don’t know what demons we fight out there,
2 Pussy: We need to to release the unwanted energy or to create a new life. Depends on the circumstance
3 Palatables : Give us good food, well cooked and well served. Even if maid cooks, be the one to serve. you might think we don’t notice,we do

[ATTACH=full]127918[/ATTACH]

Officially unakula block kama delicious Shiero. Hii upuss imenichosha

matiti ya huyu inakaa kama ile kunguru @introvert alichora kwa gunia wiki hii

:D:D
Ni yeye…
[ATTACH=full]127932[/ATTACH]

Your imagination and fantasies can take you far, I guess that doll has feelings too ( it moans). Kuna watu na viatu hawa wakona shida:D

hii tuliona lini makuMBWA ?

bye katony

You cant stand me yet you are always in my posts? Boss? Decide what you want. I dont care what men want, esp men in this forum,am not here for you, am here for me and only me so Im going to talk about whatever I want and theres nothing you can do about it

@GeorginaMakena is the female equivalent of @Mosa

:D:D:D:D:D:D Hadn’t noticed! :D:D

@GeorginaMakena ma’am wacha over reaction , did I say I can’t stand @GeorginaMakena because she talks anything and everything , look at it this way , I said 3P right ? Is there anyway you are failing to offer one of the 3ps here and yet no one is you boyfriend here ?
I just made a general comment , but if I hurt you pole ,it was least of my I intentions …sawa nisamehe…

ahahahahah

If you checked out the link ungeona,it moans and talks and has a vagina and everything a real woman has,thats why its worth 3M ,sio dolls ile ya barbie