Lupita Nyong'o was also sexually molested by Weinstein

There is a difference between kuomba and using intimidation to get some.

Yea, blame the victim, she had it coming:mad:

He was intimidating them he was in the upper echolon of things in hollywood it looked like but still …if someone at a table tells you I got food in my room yet you are at dinner table with other guests shows how little regard they have for you…like you are a spot lit expensive hoe …I ain even talking about him pulling dick out with no fucks given
[ATTACH=full]133664[/ATTACH]

hata @uwesmake akijaribu kuwa head wa kwft tunatafuta kina @M2Random wenye amekuwa anashikashika makende pale kwa store room cheo ipotee

hizo pesa zote tafuta beautiful 22 year old mkubaliane na uwe unampa monthly stipend. You meet, hangout, fuck na urudi kwako, ukichoka break up na mtu na usake mwingine. Watu wa kazi wabakie for that.

Mimi sitanyima wewe,cum!!!

[MEDIA=twitter]921111750371696641[/MEDIA]
Extract imenibamba

[I]But he spun around quite quickly and said, ‘Kiss me.’ I did kiss him. And then he said, ‘Finish your drink’ and took the glass from me and put it on the table, and that’s really the last thing I remember.

“At some point, I was on the bed, face-forward, and he was behind me. I think it woke me up a little bit, because I’d never had that [anal sex] done to me before. I remember moving around a lot. I was limp, and I was very floaty; I was in and out of a deep sleep.

“When I woke up, I was very relaxed — very stoned. The lights were on, and I was naked. He was shirtless at the end of the bed. And when I looked at him, he said, ‘You have really nice tits.’ … He was just folding clothes, walking around. He didn’t kiss me or anything[/I]
[ATTACH=full]133669[/ATTACH]
#dfhkm yikes…

mwambie angojee Kiwaru black panther

Apeane kitu aache story mingi

These things will be happening in Kenya soon, all because men are becoming pussies.

Harvey run a very small studio that has been very successful despite so few productions. How he ended up being the poster child of sexual predation is beyond me. Yani the now famous bitches stepping on some dick to be who they are today imagine a crime was committed. they could be meth addicts by now sucking dollar dicks. meffi and farewell weinsten company.

Weinstein = wawesh, kabuda alete story yake pia

kwanza Jennifer Lawrence, She called him a God in her Oscar speech

Feminazi are lynching this guy and men are just cheering on.

She is so pretty, stop hating for the sake of commenting!

I don’t know what QT have said, I hope he has not thrown him under the bus. bitch ass fag like Channing Tatum have pulled out from a project. meffi

They gave sex to get into acting and get other favours and now they accuse him. The had an option to refuse the offers…all are whores

Niki kwambia uje kwa bedroom yangu unafikiria we are going to sing praise songs

With those masculine shoulders???

David Blane being the best of the reptilian race being accused of rape??? The guy can shape shift and fuck Melania, that hoe is making up shit.