Lupita Nyong'o was also sexually molested by Weinstein

This Harvey Weinstein is a very interesting character. For him to be responsible for the careers of so many heavyweight actresses, spanning decades, means the man must be a genius. At this rate, I think the whole world would be saved a lot of time if news outlets simply asked how many actresses had not been sexually harassed by the guy.
In the world we live today, I think it is better to just be yourself, hii mambo ya ku-cultivate a good guy image haisaidii. Ona vile Tiger Woods alimalizwa aki. Just be a creep like Donald Trump and Quentin Tarantino. That way, even if you’re caught in such a scandal, everyone will be like “ahh, kama ni huyo ata sijashangaa.” There are so many hypocrites I tell you. So Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama could afford to do thorough background checks on Mr Weinstein (given their positions in government and ability to direct intelligence agencies) but are now pretending to be horrified at all the stories coming out. Clinton welcomed Harvey’s support enthusiastically, and Obama allowed his daughter to go on attachment at The Weinstein Company, but now they’re among the people who are expressing their “shock and dismay” at Harvey Weinstein’s “disgusting behaviour”.

It would be idiotic to argue with you over your personal biased hatred!

Its not hatred, I love my mamas as yellow yellow or brown. Nothing wrong with that

That was Meryl Streep.:smiley: It’s all smoke and mirrors.
Like Dave Chapelle said, in Hollywood (or in life) name your price, if it gets to costly leave.

Now that these women made it they start to feel guilty of what they did to gain success and of course like sheep they wait until one of them speaks out for all of them to join in… These hoes ain’t loyal

Do some you believe in what you write ama it’s just for the likes because some of it is just sickening.
& Lupita is very beautiful.

Sharap bish

For real you can keep on talking out the side of ya neck huh? How are they masculine cuz she is just a well toned black tone Bish …if it was Jessica Biel or some white bitch ungesema hako ka 2 GB ni fine but a sista got yo have a lot of cellulite huh? FoH nigga neva tamped a fine dime cuz unless nione ameunda muscles za shoulder ka goldberg or shit makes no sense( I can’t believe am defending lupita…but black excellence!!!)
[ATTACH=full]133682[/ATTACH]

It’s like a girl being in campus, giving a lecturer coomer in exchange for good grades, using those good grades to get a good job, then years later coming out to attack the lecturer for taking advantage of her.

Preach!! Cuz kama ya maestro wetu David Blaine happened in 2004…butch is giving details like it happened yesterday…hats Mimi sikumbuki escapees zangu za juzi 2013 how you expect someone to rem for over 10+ years these thots are turning on us …isorait kenny already led the service when he told us this dick ain free…
[ATTACH=full]133683[/ATTACH]

Harvey is also part of the Jewish American elite that controls Hollywood.

Bill’s great-great grandfather must have been related to Jacob Zuma’s ancestors. :D:D:D:D:D. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear he has some kids with other women wale wamefichwa.

Anakuanga hadi na muscles kwa pucy.

look at her lip sync vid and you cant tap that iza…una shida cuz that is one fine ass body work she got and she ain todays build a body bitch …mad props for that ma niggz cuz its hard to fins a natural pussy these days
[ATTACH=full]133686[/ATTACH]

To be successful you must slave and sacrifice at some level. It’s all about give and take, if your son/daughter wants to be a lawyer… go to law school,
To be a doctor… med school
Engineer… Science & Tech School
Business Manager… Business School
Actor/Sex symbol/shosolite… Ferk the Wensteins of this world

But you have to admit it most of those ladies willingly put themselves in those situations. When a guy you do not know tells you lets go to my hotel room we talk, wewe kama woman utaexpect huyo jamaa akuwe na intentions safi?

these types of threads (covering a very wide spectrum by the way) and the political ones usually tell you a lot about people’s characters even IRL.

in my opinion, save yourself the grief and just walk it off

[ATTACH=full]136925[/ATTACH]