Madam Boss Akothee Personally Delivers Relief Food To Turukana

She did a great job and God will bless her for it. But it’s rather disgusting when private, tax paying citizens are forced to dig deeper into their pockets doing the government’s job while politicians are busy looting. Apart from Sonko I’ve not seen any one of them volunteering to help. I’m talking about people like Gideon Moi, Baringo Senator. He’s a filthy rich gazillionaire yet his people are dying of hunger.

I am @Dune, face me from the front, mambo ya around hapantaka!

No.matter how hard you try to tone down the weight of that RKO,It still remain a mature RKO.Am sure the victim wherever he is,is playing around with his pee pee kuona kama itaamka,ako na uchungu chungu nzima

Big up Akothee for helping starving ppl of Turkana while watu wa kanisa wamenyamaza. Some God ‘fearing’ christians wanatuambia no one died.

Sande sana. Hiyo ghasia @Dune inajaribu kujibishana na mimi…

akothee amefit in very well. now we know her true domain

Ndugu @Dune be vvv afraid. Next itakuwa guarana na chips and before ujue kabati itakuwa hewani

Hehe anajulikana sana!

Mwambie,lazima ajue lane yake ama ajulishwe

So.nikipita hii corridoo unapita ile ingine

he he he,mzee mjinga,come slowly

God bless her

And that little piece of praise from an anonymous stranger on the internet is all she’s going to get.

Matthew 6 says it clearly. Do not give to the needy and make a show of it, because worldly praise is all you are going to get. Hata wakisema God Bless You ngapi hakuna kitu ingine utapata.

“1. Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”

Does God bless immoral?

Jehovah jiree, Jehovah wa yakubu @Mzee mzima hutaona ufalme wa bwana

hii matusi ndio hufanya niambie mtu tukutane langata,hakuna comeback

hiyo Tata 2516 lazima driver aende na makanika,ikifika ni “ngai woma”…

such a joy to see wonders of how a very well functional pussy can do.

Akothee, the worst person according to Christian eyes is out here doing the most Christian thing of feeding the needy while William Ruto, the holiest Kenyan according to Christians in Kenya is doing the most Satanic thing by denying there are needy people among us

Does the rain rain on the just or the unjust too?

Walked the talk …lovely deed