Madam Boss Akothee Personally Delivers Relief Food To Turukana

Mujamaa ningekuita airhead lakini nmekumbuka wewe ni mkulima wa skuma

Sema you just wanted to use the word “airhead” reo

Hehe

Hahaha, this is my program so far:
[ul]
[li]Woke up at 12.15 pm[/li][li]Had brunch[/li][li]Read a book on how to improve my value and charge clients more for my services.[/li][li]Logged into Kenyatalk[/li][/ul]
If you think I’m bothered by what that small boy said then you obviously don’t know me. Heneway,
https://www.octalsoftware.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/TywinLannister.jpg

Woiye kimakia, yaani hujawahi nisamehe tangu nikuchape ma-uppercut kwa hii thread? If I had known it would hurt your feelings for so long ningechorea. POLE mdau, it was just on a light note.

You’re the only sore whiner…

Kenyan singer Akothee has the entire nation praising her after she helped hunger-stricken people of Turkana county.
More than 10 deaths linked to drought have been reported in the past week. Akothee started a pay bill number calling upon her fans and well-wishers to help her feed the hunger-stricken Kenyans.

Abarikiwe! Akothee praised after donating food to hunger stricken Kenyans in Turkana

Every time umepigwa sweep huwa na wank…ya leo najua ilifanya ulie…wee ndio ulifanya watu hapa waniitage gay…chieth manadiii

Akothee has never sought honour from anyone. She is just doing her thing. she has touched hearts. she had brought warmth and sunshine to a forgotten community. she came, she saw, she conquered

Yaani huja-heal tangu July 22 2018? Pole, I never meant to hurt your girlish feelings.
[ATTACH=full]230618[/ATTACH]

Boss by now you should have known that I have grown a thick skin,what you are trying breaks none of my bone.You can also be very petty…Yaani you wasted all yaa time perusing through pages to get that.By the way i have been given other RKOs lethal than yours,keep perusing you’ll find them,Note, its not that you the pro in it,kuna wenyewe we ni curtain raiser tu and some of us have to make you feel manly

It is NOT the job of ANY BODY - private citizen or not - to feed ANYBODY.

The ONLY people desrving food aid are the handicapped, the very young and the very old.

Hii ujinga iishe.

Having said that, I find Akothee’s gesture laudable.

The same SHIT holes who abused Akothee last month are today congratulating her…Bure kabisa,ghasiah wote

Yes, but she has paid penance for dancing naked with these good deeds. Redemption is always a possibility for anyone. Now can we please congratulate her efforts and emulate her by assisting the less fortunate? Hii ni baraka express kutoka God.

Mbona hujawahi safisha sisi mecho kama purr?

How come you don’t help me, as a less fortunate old Guka, with humanitarian pussy and dollars? Ukahe rii?

The day you’ll be on the brink of starvation like these poor people, God forbid, I will help you.

Siberia is real, ndikweda! :smiley:

Isn’t she prospering? Last I checked she is eating and drinking better than most Christians in this nation

kuna talker alisema eti wanalamba unga ka glucose ju hizi manugu zinaleta unga bila woyez:D:D:D:D:D:D