MAINA KAGENI AND KINGANGI ON CLASSIC 105

There is a segment called Patanisho on Gidi and Ghost’s show around 8:30. Why call a radio station to get re-united with your lover!!!

Wacha hio. Kuna ingine mtu anapiga station kuamsha mpendwa wake amd to wish them a happy birthday. Dafaq?

For serious conversations listen to
94.4 spice FM
For uninterrupted music.
Weka ngoma zako.

All radio stations start that way. Before you know it it’s the same song played several times in a day

Is that one alikuwa anajiita wakanai wakawaka

Qwetu radio were also culprits of poor content variety to listeners. Spending 2 hours begging listeners to send free sms by answering obvious questions is laziness. A couple of months back I was riding in a cab whose driver happened to tune into this station and heard over the radio a presenter asking listeners to answer the question, between belt and tie, which is worn in the neck. I just got tired and this seems to be the in thing.

Not wakanai, there’s another distinct one if you are keen enough.
Though wakanai also plays the role of gwiji and also contributes without using either voice.

spice FM iko sawa though Njeri Thorne ni mtiaji

lakini si kwenu uganda hata mawatchmen wako na guns?

I feel you years I used to take mat’s to work not because I could not afford ended up buying a car just to control what I hear , I was fed up with their crap. Listen to books now days never regretted.

Don’t forget that retarded show inaitwa Teketeke on Radio Jambo. What a pile of horse shit. It almost made my eardrums bleed.

They each earn over 500k for doing all that bulshit you just described up there.
You know what,they will also not like what you do for a living.
Nunua gari yako ndio uwe unaweka channel zingine wacha kusumbua

Hapo kuna mama ingine inaitwa Njeri Thong haipendi kufikiria,i don’t like the way she argues.She is very biased

Mimi husikia wakimwiita Njeri Thong,yes hikio ki mama ni kitiaji

Standing up for a fellow gey :D:D

comrades power

Worry no more mblo very soon they will be jobless…
[ATTACH=full]271020[/ATTACH]

95.3 uninterrupted music and mixes

Who is the one who laughs like a donkey? Damn hate that laugh. But most bodabodas listen to them so if you pass by then you hear the laugh

No ng’ombe inaitwa Ghost. Very immature