MAINA KAGENI AND KINGANGI ON CLASSIC 105

Listening to FM tune radio in 2019 to wait for that hit song is waaay beyond the bottom of bonoboism. And so is listening to scripted relationship crap. Those stations reflect the majority of our society. People who will just orgasm from a tale of a love triangle. Pole bro. Nunua bicycle (if not far from town), Motorbike, Ama small car to avoid all that.

Actually, the kind of programming in the Kenyan media reflects the average IQ of a typical Kenyan. How someone can listen to Patanisho is beyond me. i mean, the mere story line is enough to give you a concussion.

This is why I wish Ezekiel Mutua had serious powers because Maina Kagayni would have no broadcasting platform for the moral corruption he spreads in the airwaves. King’ang’i aka Daniel Ndambuki claims to be God-fearing but he has never protested or even quit. He is wealthy enough to not need that job.
Kagayni has no children and this is why he has no problem normalising immorality in the airwaves.
Ghetto radio is the radio to listen to because it is 80% clean.
Mbusi na Lion pia huwa na hizi ufala za Kagayni. Ati somebody slept with their own sister is something to discuss in the radio.

Kwanza these two clowns who think they own reggae music, are going down very fast.
If I want to listen to nice reggae, I tune into 104.5FM.

Vybez radio, your queen is a reptile

It’s like this: Newspapers are dead for the simple reason that electronic media gives real time news. What a waste of trees. Secondly, TV is dead: sitting in front of a tv for news is so archaic. I still wonder about that nonsense in Kenyan bars of changing the channel to news bulletin - ati Waithera weka Citizen tuone “News”. My tv and computer are one and the same and I watch what I want. Lastly radio: this will be the last to die but is bleeding, what with the crap presenters and content - must all radio discuss sex and politics?

Wakanai is one guy who always calls.

Former Harambee stars coach

Alafu Maina Kagay-ni lazima acheze Hii ngoma ya Milli vanilli exactly 6:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbUENJ5FjBk

Unfortunate that they believe in some ‘consultant’s’ very brief personal playlist and think it should work for the masses. I stopped listening to Kiss FM two weeks after its inception. Worse was to come, dozens of local stations followed that crap 12-song playlist, for two decades now.

I fucking hate that show kwa Maina… 3 years monday to friday napanda mat asubuhi i just hate them.

This made me switch off that radio for weeks.

Vybez is dope

Msee, dinywa matako na maina Kageni polepole bila kutusumbua. Nugu

Must be him.

Kuna time milele FM ilikuwa inauliza watu ati ni mnyama mgani ana bweka… choices zilikuwa mbwa na samaki…

Unajuaje ni hao mafala?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Classic is for single mothers.maina likes it when they rant all day. I once heard a lady calling in and saying she wants to poison her husband, na maina still entertain them. Ghaseer

I can bet you that was wakanai faking a female voice. Nobody in their right mind would contribute to such nonsense. Yes, it’s for single and unmarried women like Maina Kageni.