Maisha ya ploti inanishinda

Wacha mchezo na watoto, just tell them nicely wewe sio baba yao or ask them to call you by your name. Mambo ya wasichana wa ploti, avoid kabisa. Salamu halufu unaingia kwako. You are in control of what you need.

Quiz, do you spend most of your time within the plot?

Pengine budget hairuhusu kwa sasa.

What for example could go wrong?

Watoi washindde wakionekana kwako, alafu siku moja mmoja apotee na wewe uko tu. Probably hawaonekani na ni usiku! Kwako ndio itasemekana huwa wanaonekana ama wewe ndio umezoeana nao. I think those are possible situations you cannot rule out?

Enyewe. Though kuna really cheap private mancaves ukitafuta vizuri

Hamia mathare area 4 if uko nairobi huko niko sure akuna mtoto atakuita baba tena

I had a mancave hapo area 4 , cost 2,300 singo. Senator keg pubs apan tambua mututho laws to this day. fare to town 10bob back 20bob. slices kubeba huko kwa maplot na mpesas,best moments of my life.

i have a friend, this girl used to come kutembea akiwa home, he gave her some biscuits. biscuits zikaisha, girl demands more, he says zimeisha, katoto kakaanza kulia, just so happened it was just around lunch time and the mother was looking for her. She heard the child crying, friend was trying to tell the girl to go home. Mother bursts in and picks the child, asks what happened here and guy was nimempea biscuits zikaisha. Mother does not believe, case gets blown up, hadi kwa police.

Case No. 2. mtoto akule kitu and gets sick…

Case No. 3, kid is alergic to some shit you had no idea of and starts fitzing in your house!!!

Huko ataitwa bae. :D:D

watu wa bachelors ana feeders pub

hahahaha. nimesaidika wadhii. comments zenyu maze…lol

Sasa nko sawa. advice noted and implemented effective immediately .
some comments though…hahahaha

its the vacant room policy ndo hunieka kwa hii shida. advice yako muhimu sana…santi

shida ya pili is easily avoidable…slices unafaa upate kwa imports pekee.

:D:D Bachelors pub

Bestest answer i have come across

Nmekumbuka last week kwa shop nje ya ploti, msee alirelax akingojea beste yake alafu akazoeana na watoi 3 akaanza kuwachezesha. Ungedhani walijuana kitambo… Wakamwambia awabuyie mandazi. Vile aliwaitishia, shopkeeper akawauliza ka wanamjua; huyo kijana mkubwa akarukia kujibu, “babaa”. Tuliangua kicheko mwenda madakika kadhaa. Si hukumbuka tunacheka tu. Hio mtaa 80% ya wamama ni maSM. Balaa.

Reminds me the way kids get excited when they see maasais. Its normal for kids to call you baba or uncle, atleast thats what our watchman told us after some 3yr old ran towards me calling me uncle…na nyuma yake kulikua na mamake whom i hardly know na babake who apparently works kwa waharabu. Anyway the state of that man’s face told it all…cant and wont dare

In some quaters,such statements may render you a sex offender na ni lazma ujisajilishe kama mmoja wao,you cannot live anywhere near a school,playground ama kanisa and this being kenya where you will be sorrounded by such,itabidi uhame nchi

baba yao ni mmoja tu wakubwa