Majamaa wa Trumpistan we need to talk

Huyu mama huwa blonde sana. She is using Twitter to position herself for some donor job

The fact that you live in a country doesn’t necessarily mean you hate it . You disagree with some of things but not hate. In this case it’s racism which “uncle toms”/house niggaz like you don’t see. Get that in your head.

Sijui kama ungezaliwa hiyo nchi kama tungepumua. Kama mtu ni 2nd class citizen na unapiga panganga hivi what if you were born there ? I wonder

My sister @Purple uka priss, na ulete @kiLo- na @Swansea and don forget ile khasia @luoamerican hii inawausu

The immigrant hating on himself , again.!!The whites are amused.

It’s unclear why the author of that post chooses to focus only on white “racism.” Listen, there’s no race on earth that respects blacks and their near non-existent contributions to the world. Obviously the Asians, Arabs, Whites and every one in between can’t all be prejudiced against blacks without cause, can they?

@kush yule mnono, something tells me that you exist as a second class citizen in Abdul-land but you prefer to keep the harsh reality under wraps. Honestly speaking, how do those Arabs consider you? :smiley:

Be careful now, if you defend them then you are no different than those whom you implicate in this thread.

There are different ways of winning a war. You can choose barbaric confrontation just like what you are suggesting or just send one missile to your enemy and you win.
I don’t have to be in Kenya to build my country ,I just have to send money just like the way smart @Purple is doing and you create employment in kenya. Wachana na barbaric thoughts

I was once pulled over by an immigrant police from a country in Africa ,I think Nigeria. This uncle Tom gave me 2 tickets
1 driving on restricted lane and
2 speeding
The total of the tickets was $250.Both tickets were dismissed in his presence. @marine1 the worst people in authority you can meet are immigrants.Try imagine finding someone with mentality like @patco working for ICE!!!

Pathetic humans.

The idea of returning back to your motherland is a barbaric thought?! Now who’s uncle Ruckus? :smiley:

Si unajua huko hakuna kazi. Kazi yote iko kwa Uliam na weston hotel

[ATTACH=full]224714[/ATTACH]

1’

[SIZE=6]SAHRC HEADS TO EQUALITY COURT OVER MNGXITAMA’S ‘KILL WHITE PEOPLE’ COMMENTS[/SIZE]
BLF leader Andile Mngxitama has come under fire after he reportedly urged supporters to kill five white people for every black person who dies due to taxi violence.

This picture you are trying ati demonize patco because he supports Trump…

How is Trump is a racist? How? Prove it today.

So you live in the U.S. you don’t like any white people because you are an immigrant…

Well sorry to tell you @Bottoms, @kush yule mnono, @marine1 nyinyi ndio racists?

You are the racists. And worse still, Kenyan tribalists.

Kwanza mimi huskia Mkenya akisema I hate Kikuyus, Luos, Wahindi, Somali, watu wa coast, TZ… wewe ni racist kabisa. You think because you are black, you have earned the licence to hate. Who told you that?

Ati you can’t stand a Luo this or a Kikuyu that… ati huwezi oa hii ama ile… wewe ni KKK hakuna tofauti.

Why do you love america sooo much and yet you are the outsider who went there from Africa, just because a white person was racist against you, does it mean all white people are racist?

So to get this straight you now hate immigrants as well? Huna msimamo?

You talk like the average uneducated folk who know very little and the little they know, they don’t know very well. Do you know what Malcom X thought about the white “liberals?”

Unapenda kublock watu ukikosa kubaliana na yeye

@Bottoms, @Amused , @marine1, @Nattydread the hate you show for Trump here on this website that is racism. It doesn’t have another name.

Mandela called it racism in reverse. Or Reverse Racism.

You hate Trump for no reason at all but only because he doesn’t fit YOUR profile, the profile in your heads, he doesn’t fit your bill, your expectation.

That in your mind you are the decider of who or what should be elected. Kama haikai vile unataka huyo mtu basi automatically ni devil worshipper, ni shaitani, ni mwuuaji, he hates blacks…

Wewe ndio racist. Ni vile hujatambua wewe ndio racist. Otherwise why do you hate him with such sheer hatred?!

@Bottoms What Malcom thought of the useless Democratic Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuIrAOldaEs