Majamaa wa Trumpistan we need to talk

Exactly. If it doesn’t fit their profile that other person is the racist not them.

Probably bottoms even broke the law. But because that cop is not like him, is not his tribe or his colour, that other person must be the racist for punishing him for breaking the law.

Walipeleka ukabila ya Kenya U.S.

“Hawa makarao wakamba hawa?”

“Ni vile huyo karao ni mjaluo… ni vile huyo karao ni mkale…”

“Daktari mnaija aniguze mimi?”

The mother of my kids was Caucasian . But someone who stands by deeds of KKK at Charlottesville calling them good people is really racist .

Charlottesville. Go back and re-read his statements after that march

What if Trump had been elected president of Kenya? Si you would hit the streets in protest?

What if any mzungu or mhindi was elected president of Kenya, @Bottoms would you be comfortable?

Of course not. To you those are racist races.

But you are okay if Obama is the president of ‘their’ country. Hio hauna shida nayo.

Lakini hao watu hupendi na roho wasiongoze U.S. kule unaishi na wasiongoze kwenu Kenya. Only the “right kind” of people should lead you.

And they should fulfil certain requirements:

Number 1, be black. Prefferably from your country or tribe.

Number 2, speak your language. Yaani speak the way you want to hear. They should say things you like.

Number 3, defend you if you are caught in crime. Because you are an African minority you should never be arrested because your ancestors were once slaves in America…

Because your ancestors were once slaves in the U.S. you are now above the law. You have earned the licence to break the law. Anything you say is politically correct because you are black.

BEING BLACK MEANS YOU ARE RIGHT…

Hio ni nonsense. You are just a spoilt brat.

Nop not all are. But when you have a leader who aligns himself to the ways of such bigots , then all his followers are including wewe by virtue of association

Random question , either you type so fast ama you text speech but hii energy yako ya typing online si normal . Unatumia ndoom/boza?

Umeanza kunitusi? I thought tuliacha last year ?

Don’t be emotional. You brought up the subject na ukaniita kwa thread. Hujatukanwa, you are spoilt, because you are spoilt. You want to be above the law because you are black. Hakuna kitu kama hio. Even if Obama was president for a hundred years you will still be arrested for breaking the law.

And the mother of your kids being caucasian doesn’t mean anything. It just means you fucked a beautiful white girl, it doesn’t mean you love white people.

Jesus said love them no matter what. Be they white, Indian, Somali.

Hating wazungu doesn’t mean you are enlightened, it just means you a racist.

And I don’t blame American police at times. Even if you are a black cop in the U.S. and you step into certain neighborhoods, you know which race is likely to do certain things.

Hata hapa Kenya nikiona jina zingine kwa gazeti involved in crime huwa tunacheka tu. Si ati wameonewa, ni vijana wetu. But tunajua how they roll.

So if you dress like them boys in the hood the cops will merge you with the stereotype.

Hata hapa Kenya ukiwa na dreadi na zile trouser tight, with a fistful of miraa in one cheek, na silver chains and rings, and you are not Mbuvi Sonko, a police officer will certainly stop you.

He is not racist. That’s his job TO SUSPECT.

I’ve seen people on this website say when they see a photo of that parking lot behind Kenya cinema… when they see those young boys, they say, “Hapo ukipita hautoki na simu!”

These talkers are not racist or tribalist. It’s just life experience. So if you are in New York, blasting rap music, being a black Kenyan, in certain neighborhoods… utakosa kusimamishwa aje?

Ive told you several times i dont hate trump.tabia zake ndio muozo.its morally wrong to behave the way he does btw.

Exactly, like malcom is saying it is ur right to demand for ethical accountability from ur leader he be white or black.

And so you are now the authority on morality? Who appointed you the decider of good behaviours?

Hio inaitwa reverse racism. Ati hawa ndio wanafaa kuongoza. They fit your expectations.

If God decided it was Trump’s time to be the President, then you have no higher authority than God.

Hata mimi sipendi Mr. Uhuru Kenyatta a lot of times, but he is my President and I accept that. He was elected by the people of Kenya to be President of us all. And I do pray for him for God to give him wisdom. It’s not an easy job. You can’t please them all.

Did i question God? Yeah and if he broke the law bado utasema he is God sent?

Presidents speak. They are politicians. If Uhuru calls Mudavadi madimoni, it doesn’t mean he hates luhyas.

Nixon used to call blacks niggers even when they were in hearing distance. Lyndon B. Johnson had a mouth yaani, it was niggers, fargots, queers all day long. Si ati wako hivo. They would later drink tea with MLK and discuss national politics.

You can’t take one statement and hold it up against Trump a politician. A man who employs immigrants and has even paid scholarships for black kids.

Have you heard Jomo Kenyatta when he was angry? Uskie vile alikuwa anaita baba ya Raila. Hio sio mwisho wa dunia. Baba ya Raila alilia sana hio siku Jomo alikufa.

Very soon you’ll see Pelosi shaking hands and laughing with Trump then you’ll be left there with an egg on your face.

Yes you do. You question His choice daily. If He said this is the man and not Hillary unabishana kwa nini? Yeye ndio anajua mbona ni Trump. God doesn’t answer to constitutions or man’s expectations. Dunia ni yake.

Hata atawapatia Idi Amin or King Ahab of the Bible mkikuwa vichwa ngumu.

Most Kenyans are racist. I believe there is no white person (bar diplomats) who has visited Kenya and hasn’t been subjected to some form of racism. Even here on ktalk you’ll find talkers making crass statements about white people.

Worse still, Kenyans are xenophobic. On the surface. Of course, it doesn’t appear to be the case but ask a Tanzanian/Sudanese/Indian/Ethiopian or Nigerian living in Kenya. It’s no surprise that not many foreigners live here as compared to countries in the West or South of Africa. Not forgetting that our society is rife with tribalism and in some areas like Gussi-land, clanism. I remember @Mzee mzima confessing that he hates Sudanese simply because they have a darker skin and I was like dude those are fellow Africans and as a people they have contributed to the history of Great African dynasties more than we actually have.

People like @Amused and @Bottoms are the worst; they have adopted victimhood and want to attach themselves to history of Black Americans and other black minority groups in the western world. Huu ni ufala. Kimutu hata hakiwezi taka kuongea swahili coz ako so westernized but at the same time doesn’t take his little knowledge to forums za huko anaishi anakuja hapa ktalk kuleta mharo. Stoopid!

No wonder wewe hutusiwa na kila ghasia hapa. I used to think wewe huonewa but boy iv been wrong . What victim mentality are you talking of idiot. Give me one victim mentality that iv ever used! ! You can’t quote someone anonymous by saying they have victim mentality. Uwache kuropoka kama mtu amemaliza kukula mbuta

@Purple hapo umeongea. I might be a second class citizen ndio but I go on with life bila bugdha (whatever that mean), but no day will I try to be like them. What I feel is not right I will call it out for what it is. Apart from some isolated cases, so much positive stuff regarding the welfare of citizens and residents is going on, which I always wish to be the case back in 254 though it might probably take a million years to realise. At the end of the day home is home so I cannot keep on demonizing Kinya like most of you folks in Uncle sam land do.

you are wrong, perhaps you mean its the bigots who align themselves with Trump, how does that translate to the man being racist, you cannot even pin him down on such accusations, you have to point to a random crowd that supports him and then assume, if they support him, then he must be one of them…why dont you prove that trump himself is racist

why just look at Trump, what about the “Democrats” who fill the internet with their hate and fake news, is that morally right? DO you Expect now Trump to lay low and not respond to such, so he gets morally right with everyone?