Make Me Understand

Wewe ni kama umelaliwa chapo

mahitaji ya malaya ni mengi. endelea kumpatia.

Hahaha…hapo buda umesomwa kama gazeti. Unatumiwa tu. She is in business, infact anataka kufungua branch ingine na ndio anakuintroduce kwa mathake. Tosheka na chenye ushapata, mnyime doh wiki kadhaa then utu update…

2 Likes

Hii picha should have a caption… “Just a passing glance,thats all i had…” -Don Carlos

1 Like

Ati umuache?..but you are hooked up on p*ssy. I have a feeling that you are about to be a father of a new baby. Toa pesa mtu nguyaz. Unafikiria hiyo pussy unapewa ni charity? Lakini she is a very poor planner and you are the only fallback. Na hataki kuuza mwanya.

1 Like

http://sc.mogicons.com/s/troll-face-22.png

Wewe hujitoi. Especially kama unafikiria she is hot. And because you are already married here: Si anado dishes, clothes, cleaning na anakupikia? Huyo akienda utaboeka na magold digger wa mtaa and you will be on your phone weekend…hehehehe

1 Like

Nah, mamboyz ndo hurikokonize

Nah,21ish year old

Umenena kaka.@Mwenyewe hawes jitoa hii situation,this woman has all his weak points covered jamaa kazi yake ni kuleta pesa akiitishwa…you have to respect this new breed of gold digging whore:yaani mpaka anampatia space during the week ndiyo afikirie yuko single but she has him by the balls…or is it by his ATM card?!!hehehehehe

3 Likes

This is coming from a man with strings of baby mamas. Of all those women (even Mzulu) and the way you used to sing praises on her, none could stick to you. Goes to show that it’s not ALWAYS 100% a woman’s fault like you’re trying to say. It takes two to tango.

2 Likes

I aint saying she’s a gold digger:D:D  but gotta bow down to the power of pussy tho.

I will have you know that we are working things out with my South African wife with a view to getting back together and im sure we will look back at this separation as “tumetoka mbali” kind of thing. She is the best woman i ever had and it`s all my fault i admit that. Yaani she is so faithful mpaka vile tuko seperated hawezi lala na jamaa mwingine,she would rather call me aniambie ako na nyege nimsaidie! (they just dont make them like that anymore…)
Wewe uliwachwa kwa nini? I have a feeling you are the stubborn “feminist without a course” type of woman.

Like I told you before…You talk too much.

Popcorns

1 Like

Sr

sema ukweli @Unicorn i think we would make a good couple,don’t you?
how do you like your eggs in the morning: fertilised or not fertilised?

Hii Sasa ni uchokozi :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

anauza nini?

Kuna kuuza mwanya proper bratha

…wanaitwa human breakdown.