Make Me Understand

I also don’t get it, I realized trying to save some people may make me drown, I subscribe to Nagel’s principle on philanthropy

Play the victim…reverse the roles mara moja…mndangaye you have just had a terrible financial loss…eg. a friend you had guaranteed loan amehepa…umeconiwa deal kubwa ya shamba…etc…let her believe uko down pia… then utajua tabia yake ya ukweli…if she is real, she will stick with you and even help you kiasi…if ni mchimba migodi,…she disappears kama mnyambo.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBe6fFejsPU

You are both victims of circumstances. You are after something and she is after something. None of you is more legit than the other, each is after satisfying some need.

1 Like

:D:D:D

The mistakes in this yr relationship ziko too many bt i will just pin point afew notable ones

1. U showed her yr place and all u wanted was a hit and run and to make matters worse umempa green light of spending weekends at yr place<—huge blunder bro

2. U give her handouts and pay her rent<—makosa imefanyika.

3. U dry fry her<---- do u knw wht it means 2 a chic when u dry fry her?

Conclusion: my friend ^,Single mums are desparados and when u show her the above^^ then know it will be very hard for her to let go. U have given her hope in life and trust m3 dude huyu anaona ukiwa her hubby. Kujitoa ni ngumu sasa bro!! bt best of luck. PS jus know ukijaribu kumtoka at this moment, she is the type ready 2 do any thing to revenge even if it means organizing thugs 2 harm u…Cheza safe fathela, what u have done to her nikama kuonjesha mtoto mdogo lollipop alafu umnyime…tafakari hayo

4 Likes

@This is Gold.
Kwani what does dry-fry mean to a chiq? I thought sex was just sex

1 Like

Jerry amenifanya niogope

1 Like

kweli kabisa, if you want to break up, hama kwanza bila kumueleza, kama umefanya ujinga ya kumwambia kule unafanya kazi ole wako

For men , Sex is just Sex bt for women its another different level. Ukiona mwanamke anakupa Dry fry just know in her mind set she has planned for a future with u. Women do think ahead of men…Dry frying a woman is like putting a ring on it <—if u know wharr i mean or in short proposing. Unlike men women are very emotional when it comes to matters sex. It gets more emotional when u dry fry her. WEWE kama jamaa after sex utajipanguza na uende zako bt mwanamke umemwachia sperms zako…in short u have left part of u in her. This for many women is like u are now ONE…KITU KIMOJA…smthng like husband and wife. Ndio u may not be married bt in her head wewe ndio bwana or future bwana if u so please

Alafu it gets worse when/if the lady at hand is a single mom. Mind u after the 1st man left her she never trusted another man for some time (its normal) lakini wewe ukaja na lovey dovey zako ukamweka BOX. Unafikiri ni wanaume wangapi wamejaribu hapo na wakashindwa…why did she choose u of all the rest? Sasa utu tu single moms uki dry fry mambo yako Finito. Kwingia ni harusi kutoka ni matanga…kama unaona huyu dame wa the poster already wants to intro jamaa to her old lady…hio ni nini?? jiulize tuu.

Wacha niwaulize swali, wangapi hapa washa approachiwa na dames zao who are suspecting u are cheating and to prove dat u are not she asks u to remove your mboro ndio she smells it?<-This is bcoz in the mindset of a woman ukasha dry fry then yr dick belongs to her and only her…You 're welcomed

5 Likes

women can smell pussy from a dick…!!!

1 Like

Yaani huna habari?:wink:

1 Like

School these amateurs Daktari

ku sniff =kukaliwa chapo

1 Like

have heard of it…it must take such courage…leemi thro the game at u:wld smell dick/sperms from a pussy??

Women smell d*cks to know whether you r DF-ing somewhere else. Na ukikataa mtakosana.

Well, such is life.

Why would anyone wanna do that?

kweli kabisa, wao hunusa, there was one who was not particularly a cheerful dick sucker but one day after a weekend trip with the boys she was too eager to suck dick and I smelt a rat and feigned stomach upset kuenda bafu

what if i take a cold shower zuma style after dry frying…bado ataskia harufu?..what i know is easy to detect ni harufu ya cheap condoms za brothels za riverroad n luthuli

2 Likes