mapenzi sio mchezo

Why are you being so hard on the guy? Its probably his first real heartbreak, you never forget your first :). Aye chin up lose yourself in something constructive.

we are not, what will crying achieve him other than humiliating his already tormented soul; this memory of him crying will always make him cringe in future whenever he gets a flashback

There are things worth crying about, just as there are things worth fighting for… But don’t cry for someone who has walked away from your life… Better she has done that now than 5 or 10 years down the line… Just appreciate that everything happens for a reason… Also when one door shuts another one opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us…

2 Likes

ok

Davidee you shall nt speak of ths matter again or u shall b publicly whipped… hpe were clear on that Mister …

2 Likes

Huyu mujamaa ana mashidashida tu sana, sazote ni kijiji saidia … kwani yeye ni Raila.
@Davidee unakuanga na ufala sana

1 Like

“ikus”, @Chloe ???.. is someone doubting you have one in spite of the colour of your handle?

I know that some day ill look back at this shit and laugh…but currently bringing my problems here and having you guys bash me is keeping me away from the mental anguish.

1 Like

What I meant is I have someone’s who bangs it so don’t get sidetracked by my comments.

I know it pains bro but i have some free advice. walk out the door kesho, do a three sixty turn and behold the millions of women at ur disposal. hit on the first u meet. keep doing it till u have a replacement. then angry bang it to high heavens. and bro, for the love of holy herb muguka, never ever cry for being rejected. like the village says, MTFU.

5 Likes

Forget about that bitch, look at it on the positive side; its your chance to sample all the other beautiful pussies which being with her haungepata. man up and stop being a mamas boy. serre

If i would have cried vile umelia leo nikiwa form two when some lady alinikataa, then i would not have gotten the three ladies i got 3 months later n broken my virginity

In the mean time… Here is a very Motivational song of all times. Fire work by Katy perry…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw

ata mi nacheka apa kama @ice cube hehehehe

Usijali. wanaume ulearn that way. The first time I felt pain in the heart like I had a knife pierce through it, ni mwanmke alileta. Sikulia lakini I almost shouted in pain. I managed to suppress the outbusrt and I just clenched and gnawed my teeth. Am bold enaf to admit that kitambo one I really liked kataad me because she was so okokad and bf were like evil things(kukatia watoto?). So I was fuckin depressed and dropped the chase and went for the “bad” type according to standards then. When she came calling later I was so allergic to her because I thought I would be taken through the twists and turns again. Most men in their late teens and early twenties have had a bad time with women once or twice in their life even though few will admit. You stop crying over rejection because when you ever find some nigga akiachilia shoti juu ya dame yako utajinyonga(If its a wife you will collapse and self destruct).

3 Likes

She was not your girlfriend in the first place ama you’re the kind that is used to get anything they want.? When you approach a lady there’s a 50% chance of getting her and 50% of her saying no. She’s in no way obliged to say yes to every man that comes your way. When she says no take it as a man, walk away and dont be a suki… If you ask me that lady dodged a bullet, she would have been stuck with a suki lala.

2 Likes

Hehehe…True though. I think all you got to do is show a lady you really value her personality but you arent ready for a wild goose chase.

Rule no 1. Never let a woman read your mind!
Rule no 2. Never show a woman that you are head over heels in love with her.
Rule no 3. Always have a back up plan. ALWAYS.

P/s note: If you allow a woman to plant yams on your back, do not scream for help when she comes back to harvest.

2 Likes

Some women are not as dumb as you want to believe…

There is a similarity in the way all women perceive matters of heart.

1 Like

Every time unamfikiria jus wank with an image of her in yr mind…imagine yr banging her…ukimwaga hautakuwa na feelings nayeye tena…hio ni siri nimekuibia

1 Like